Android Unable to load Krypton as 'out of space' message
I am new to these gadgets, and have run into a problem.

My TV box came pre-loaded with Kodi Version 16. I had a problem, and the box froze, so did a factory reset, and the box reverted to Kodi version 15.

As this was a factory reset I read that it was better to download Krypton from Play store as it overwrites the previous version, which I did.

When it tried to install Krypton, it said I should free up space to install the program. I have looked all all the apps and deleted data where I can, but I am really stumped.

My box has a flash capacity of 8GB, When I open settings/storage it shows NandFlash total space of 8 GB and Available 5.01 GB.

I also have a SD card which shows total space of 7.34 GB and Available 7.34 GB.

How is it I am running out of space when clearly there is more than enough available?

I've read a lot and watched some youtube stuff but cannot find my way out of this problem.

Do I need to buy a new box??
That's a question to ask whoever made and/or supplied your box (hint - it wasn't us).

And before you get too into some of the dross on YouTube concerning Kodi, I'd advise you to read this blog.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-03, 16:11)Milovitch Wrote: I am new to these gadgets, and have run into a problem.

My TV box came pre-loaded with Kodi Version 16. I had a problem, and the box froze, so did a factory reset, and the box reverted to Kodi version 15.

As this was a factory reset I read that it was better to download Krypton from Play store as it overwrites the previous version, which I did.

When it tried to install Krypton, it said I should free up space to install the program. I have looked all all the apps and deleted data where I can, but I am really stumped.

My box has a flash capacity of 8GB, When I open settings/storage it shows NandFlash total space of 8 GB and Available 5.01 GB.

I also have a SD card which shows total space of 7.34 GB and Available 7.34 GB.

How is it I am running out of space when clearly there is more than enough available?

I've read a lot and watched some youtube stuff but cannot find my way out of this problem.

Do I need to buy a new box??

What version of android does it have?
It's a 5.1.1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to load Krypton as 'out of space' message0