• 256(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-09-14, 09:47)dilu Wrote: Hi,

one question.

Is it also possible to use tags to get the flag icons for Atmos, DTS X instead of renaming the files?

Kind regards
is it possible? 

Wont like to rename my files and i am using emby media server for the database - so tags would be much easier to handle.
(2018-09-19, 10:52)redglory Wrote: See if you have artwork helper installed.
Both Artwork Beef and Artwork Helper clicked no response, I dont know why.
(2018-09-19, 16:21)startv Wrote:
(2018-09-19, 10:52)redglory Wrote: See if you have artwork helper installed.
Both Artwork Beef and Artwork Helper clicked no response, I dont know why. 
 Remove them. Install rmrector's repo and reinstall them.
Image Image
Quote: Remove them. Install rmrector's repo and reinstall them.
Thank you, Finally, I got them all.
Hi, Thanks for your skin, It is great.
I would like to have Animated posters on all my movies, but it's only on some. How do I automatically select animated poster for movies ?
(2018-09-21, 15:20)Floyds4thPig Wrote: Hi, Thanks for your skin, It is great.
I would like to have Animated posters on all my movies, but it's only on some. How do I automatically select animated poster for movies ?
I will be a bit hard to find them for all your movies
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727
After setting animated artwork, you should see them /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.metadatautils/animatedgifs/ 

I uploaded mine in another post somewhere, but I didn't get any responses.
Yes I know that there are not for every movie, but what I meant is that when I do "select animated art" on a movie, then I can choose one in the pop-up, and it works. But if I don't do that, the poster stay the normal one.
So how do I do to force selecting the animated art for all my library?
Hi,

is it possible to show the short movie plot review/information, while browsing movies on main menu through widgets? I know I can long press OK to bring up context menu and press information there, but I would prefer if I could see it instantly while browsing movies.

Thanks
I've been running the latest "Leia" nightly builds for a while on my Nexus Player running Oreo 8.0.0 (OPR2.170623.027) rooted. Using the Kodi "Default" Skin I do not experience video stuttering when I play videos, but when I switch to the Estuary MOD V2 (3.0.2) skin... I get choppy video. This happens when I play the same video files stored in a NAS or stored in an attached USB stick. I tried several  videos of different formats and I end up with stuttering when I use this skin. Is there a setting I should enable/disable/modify on the video player or some other setting under Estuary to get smooth video play? I know the Nexus Player might be a little under powered, but I would expect the same result with either skin. I only installed the "required" add-ons for the Estuary MOD V2 skin. I never experienced this issue with Estuary MOD V1 with Kodi "Krypton" on the same hardware. I also have reset the Nexus Player and installed Kodi and this Skin with its add-ons from scratch.
(2018-09-25, 19:41)tamanaco Wrote: I've been running the latest "Leia" nightly builds for a while on my Nexus Player running Oreo 8.0.0 (OPR2.170623.027) rooted. Using the Kodi "Default" Skin I do not experience video stuttering when I play videos, but when I switch to the Estuary MOD V2 (3.0.2) skin... I get choppy video. This happens when I play the same video files stored in a NAS or stored in an attached USB stick. I tried several  videos of different formats and I end up with stuttering when I use this skin. Is there a setting I should enable/disable/modify on the video player or some other setting under Estuary to get smooth video play? I know the Nexus Player might be a little under powered, but I would expect the same result with either skin. I only installed the "required" add-ons for the Estuary MOD V2 skin. I never experienced this issue with Estuary MOD V1 with Kodi "Krypton" on the same hardware. I also have reset the Nexus Player and installed Kodi and this Skin with its add-ons from scratch.
Interesting that you brought this up today. 

Up until yesterday, I was using the nightly build from August 6th. Worked perfectly fine, no video issues. 
However yesterday I decided maybe I should update to the latest, so I updated to the nightly September 25th build. 
Now I am also experiencing some weird choppiness in videos (running Kodi on my Nvidia Shield Android TV).  
It's not constantly choppy, but here and there, I am noticing it stuttering when it should be able to play without issue (only a 1080p movie). 
I am going to switch skins temporarily and see if it goes away.

Edit: After a few hours of using the default estuary skin, I did not notice any choppiness.
Can we get Recorded TV to show the Episode details correctly (at all) for the NextPVR plugin? The default Estuary skin works as expected, so believe this may be a bug?

Estuary Mod V2:

Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/f3oeQ2O

Estuary:

https://imgur.com/a/HULuQWI
Hi @Guilouz !
Thanks for this awesome skin again and again ^ ^

Just wanted to request a feature. I hope that it is possible.

Can you give us the option to hide the episode title to avoid spoilers?
Hiding episode title will replace the current name with the original file name.

Or there can be an option to replace the titles with original names in selected libraries.
Example:
Default Kodi View
Naruto > Season 1 > 1x01. Enter: Naruto Uzomaki

Hidden/Original Title View
Naruto > Season 1 > S01E01 Naruto [SD] [HorribleSubs]
Where is Guilouz Huh
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Hi,

I am using your skin for Kodi 17 for a very long time now, and i find it the best, i really like the Advanced Horizontal menu in skin settings.

Is there any way that you add the same option for V2?

Thank you in advance
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17