• 14(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
I'm not sure I understand your message correctly (english language...) and I do not know PerfectPlayer.

Are you trying to give Catch-Up TV & More your M3U file?
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)
Hi guys, great addon, I am enloying it very much! Can you please help me with the Openvpn and X-Forwarded-For settings. Will really appreciate it thanx!
Hi nnahoj,
What is your issue exactly?
Trying to keep Kodi working on tvOS on free time — Former developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on (GitHub repoWebsite)
(2020-02-10, 19:23)sy6sy2 Wrote: Hi nnahoj,
What is your issue exactly?

Hi, I have tried to setup X-Forwarded-For on  Catch-Up TV & More, a new feature on the addon, to be able to watch The STV UK Channels by trying practically every United Kingdom IP Address Range! Is X-Forwarded-For not suppose to work like this? Or must I use my vpn and not the X-Forwarded-For feature to watch STV UK Channels! Thanx
Hi,

This option has been added by this PR.
https://github.com/Catch-up-TV-and-More/...e/pull/229

I don't try it on my side and the person test it for TVER.jp replay.
I might not work for other replays depends how the STV UK react to this new header. I will be good if you can share the logs in debug mode to see the request send to STV UK and the response of the server.

Regards,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2020-02-13, 07:59)wwark Wrote: Hi,

I might not work for other replays depends how the STV UK react to this new header. I will be good if you can share the logs in debug mode to see the request send to STV UK and the response of the server.

Regards,
Wwark
Hi guys, I have noticed that STV added another sports channel, EDGE sport, to its list of channels! Is there a possibility that it could be added to the kodi Catch-up TV & More addon? Also will it be possible to add ITV live channels as well as ITV catchup to this addon? Will appreciate it if his could be explored! One last thing, the Catch-up TV & More addon works perfectly on Kodi 18.5 running on Windows 10, however, on my Pi4, 4gb ram, running Kodi 18.5 on LibreElec OS, when I connect to STV live and STV+1 live, it starts well, no issues, but cuts out after a few seconds and stops working! The speed is fine, STV Catchup, Sky News and Freesports works without any issues.
Regards
(2020-03-02, 22:01)nnahoj Wrote:
(2020-02-13, 07:59)wwark Wrote: Hi,

Regards,
Wwark
Hi guys, I have noticed that STV added another sports channel, EDGE sport, to its list of channels! Is there a possibility that it could be added to the kodi Catch-up TV & More addon? Also will it be possible to add ITV live channels as well as ITV catchup to this addon? Will appreciate it if his could be explored! One last thing, the Catch-up TV & More addon works perfectly on Kodi 18.5 running on Windows 10, however, on my Pi4, 4gb ram, running Kodi 18.5 on LibreElec OS, when I connect to STV live and STV+1 live, it starts well, no issues, but cuts out after a few seconds and stops working! The speed is fine, STV Catchup, Sky News and Freesports works without any issues.
Regards   
Hi @nnahoj,

We added EDGE sport in this beta 0.2.18~beta02.
We have in our TODO list to add ITV channels (need times to implement)
RPI4 is a low end device so your PC is more powerfull and can handle more stream.
You have some informations in Wiki of Kodi to add some buffer configuration if you have some shutter and close stream.

Regards,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
Hi thanx, for adding EDGE sport, it works great! Appreciate the quick response! Looking forward to when ITV live channels as well as ITV catchup will be added!
Regards
(2020-03-03, 22:49)nnahoj Wrote: Hi thanx, for adding EDGE sport, it works great! Appreciate the quick response! Looking forward to when ITV live channels as well as ITV catchup will be added!
Regards

hI guys, Catch-Up TV & More STV channels, both live and catchup, works great on my windows 10 and on my Pi4 4gb ram running kodi on the LibreElec OS!But on my android live works great but stv catchup is not workking at all! Can you guys suggest anything I need to do, to get it to work? Thanx
(2020-03-09, 13:29)nnahoj Wrote:
(2020-03-03, 22:49)nnahoj Wrote: Hi thanx, for adding EDGE sport, it works great! Appreciate the quick response! Looking forward to when ITV live channels as well as ITV catchup will be added!
Regards

hI guys, Catch-Up TV & More STV channels, both live and catchup, works great on my windows 10 and on my Pi4 4gb ram running kodi on the LibreElec OS!But on my android live works great but stv catchup is not workking at all! Can you guys suggest anything I need to do, to get it to work? Thanx 

Hi @nnahoj , could please share debug log in paste bin ?
THank you !
Hi Is there any chance that within the addon you could remove the fanart.jpg the one of the addon? Reason being in some skins if you point to it for widgets etc it shows the addon fanart, but if you delete the fanart jpeg it shows the show art, random request but every time the addon updates it goes back in after i deleted it

thanks in advance
(2020-03-22, 15:33)popeye2468 Wrote: Hi Is there any chance that within the addon you could remove the fanart.jpg the one of the addon? Reason being in some skins if you point to it for widgets etc it shows the addon fanart, but if you delete the fanart jpeg it shows the show art, random request but every time the addon updates it goes back in after i deleted it

thanks in advance

Hi,
We use only the default skin without widgets.
Can you please make some screenshot to see your issue ?

Thanks,
(2020-03-23, 09:32)wwark Wrote:
(2020-03-22, 15:33)popeye2468 Wrote: Hi Is there any chance that within the addon you could remove the fanart.jpg the one of the addon? Reason being in some skins if you point to it for widgets etc it shows the addon fanart, but if you delete the fanart jpeg it shows the show art, random request but every time the addon updates it goes back in after i deleted it

thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks, 

Here Is a picture with the fanart.jpg in the addon

https://imgur.com/oI1PCQr

And here it is if you delete the fanart.jpg in the addon

https://imgur.com/UOXuy4S
(2020-03-23, 11:13)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-23, 09:32)wwark Wrote:

thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks,  

Hi,
Ok it seems an issue of the skins you use. The fanart.jpg doesn't need to be use at this point. 
With your test, if the fanart.jpg is not present the picture of the content is correctly shown. I think you need to open a ticket to the skin maker maybe it will explains how work the fanart.jpg on his skins.

regards,
(2020-03-24, 06:58)wwark Wrote:
(2020-03-23, 11:13)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-23, 09:32)wwark Wrote: Hi,

Thanks,  

Hi,
Ok it seems an issue of the skins you use. The fanart.jpg doesn't need to be use at this point. 
With your test, if the fanart.jpg is not present the picture of the content is correctly shown. I think you need to open a ticket to the skin maker maybe it will explains how work the fanart.jpg on his skins.

regards, 
but this is accross the majority of skins, it doesnt happen with iplayer or itv player, just this one, guess i will just have to keep deleting it
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1