• 17(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
(2020-06-17, 16:14)Muad.Dib Wrote: Greetings,

Side note: sorry for replying to myself, but I don't seem to be able to edit my own posts.

Anyway I was wondering if it was possible to limit the live stream used quality for channels when addon is used in combo with IPTV Simple?
On my Rpi3, anything bellow or equal to 720p plays smoothly, however, 1080p does not.
I looked into the options of addon and all I could find was BEST|DEFAULT|DIALOG which does not help.
I know some channels broadcast using different streams because at first when testing I had set a BW limit in OS to 1024 kbps which resulted into displaying most of channels in SD mode. I have lifted this BW limit and it resulted in most of the channels switching to 720p and some to 1080p.
But I dont seem to be able to make any preference about this.
Of course if channels only streams in 1080p not much we can do here, but I was wondering if there was somewhere a setting to 'limit' quality for live streams like there is for downloading files for example.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Hi @Muad.Dib,

During the stream player, you can access settings of kodi player and you can change the quality stream if there more than one.
It is not the case for all channels.

Hopes it helps,
Thanks,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2020-06-17, 19:12)wwark Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 16:14)Muad.Dib Wrote: Greetings,

Side note: sorry for replying to myself, but I don't seem to be able to edit my own posts.

Anyway I was wondering if it was possible to limit the live stream used quality for channels when addon is used in combo with IPTV Simple?
On my Rpi3, anything bellow or equal to 720p plays smoothly, however, 1080p does not.
I looked into the options of addon and all I could find was BEST|DEFAULT|DIALOG which does not help.
I know some channels broadcast using different streams because at first when testing I had set a BW limit in OS to 1024 kbps which resulted into displaying most of channels in SD mode. I have lifted this BW limit and it resulted in most of the channels switching to 720p and some to 1080p.
But I dont seem to be able to make any preference about this.
Of course if channels only streams in 1080p not much we can do here, but I was wondering if there was somewhere a setting to 'limit' quality for live streams like there is for downloading files for example.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Hi @Muad.Dib,

During the stream player, you can access settings of kodi player and you can change the quality stream if there more than one.
It is not the case for all channels.

Hopes it helps,
Thanks,
Wwark
Many thanks for the reply @wwark.

I still have not found out how to do that because it does not look like I can select anything from the OSD. Maybe I should mess around with things like InputStream Adaptative or some other Kodi seetings, but I'lll get there at some point. With the exact same settings it seems it plays just fine in 1080p on my RPi3B+ when it is so choppy on the RPi3B. I doubt the difference between those two models is so big it would make such a huge difference on playback, but who knows?

For the moment I would like to kindly report to you an issue with link to TVGuide channels : http://bit.ly/tvguidefr
That one is KO since this morning.

xml:

2020-06-18 22:35:58.011 T:2647831408   ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Unable to load EPG file 'http://bit.ly/tvguidefr':  file is missing or empty. :3th try.

Just a small heads up.

Thanks again.

Regards.
@wwark 
I would like to report since this morning there is a problem with some channels of the BFM group:
BFM and BFM Paris (maybe more but BFM business still works)

Here are my logs my corresponding logs:
https://paste.kodi.tv/afiluxahid.kodi

LibreELEC (official): 9.2.3 (RPi4.arm)
CUTM 0.2.22beta10

Hope this helps.

Regards.
(2020-06-18, 23:22)Muad.Dib Wrote: For the moment I would like to kindly report to you an issue with link to TVGuide channels : http://bit.ly/tvguidefr
That one is KO since this morning.

xml:

2020-06-18 22:35:58.011 T:2647831408   ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Unable to load EPG file 'http://bit.ly/tvguidefr':  file is missing or empty. :3th try.

Just a small heads up.

Thanks again.

Regards.

@wwark : The above problem with the tvguide is now fixed. Link is back in place.

However the BFM issue persists even after latest update to CUTM 0.2.23beta00.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
(2020-06-22, 11:53)Muad.Dib Wrote: @wwark : The above problem with the tvguide is now fixed. Link is back in place.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

@wwark : I confirm the BFM TV issue is now fixed with CUTM 0.2.23beta1 released earlier today.

Thank you very much.

Regards.
(2020-06-22, 20:55)Muad.Dib Wrote:
(2020-06-22, 11:53)Muad.Dib Wrote: @wwark : The above problem with the tvguide is now fixed. Link is back in place.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

@wwark : I confirm the BFM TV issue is now fixed with CUTM 0.2.23beta1 released earlier today.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Yes sorry not to respond to your message.
We fixed today also cathup TV for BFM TV!
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2020-06-13, 13:38)wwark Wrote: Hi @rocko,

We still working to make the plugin working on Kodi 19.
It required some other script.module to be available on Kodi19 like youtube-dl.

We will make an announce when this plugin will be ready for Kodi 19.

Regards,
I borrowed your code and put in my Kodi.
Hope that it is ok with you.
It seems to work pretty well. Smile
Have the latest Kodi and Win 10 64. 2004.
If you wish me to test anything just reach out..
/PAD
(2020-06-04, 21:04)cloggy1949 Wrote: Hi, cannot play any Dutch live TV channel as they all terminate with 'Index out of Range' errors. I've tried it with the latest Catch-UP 0.2.2 version from the standard Kodi repo and also tried it with the latest beta3 version for the Catch-UP repo. The logfile has been uploaded and an email with the link has been sent to the requested gmail address.

I think the problem can easily be reproduced as it only happens with the Dutch live channels. Watching Dutch catch-up channels do not give any problems. Anybody else have seen the same problems?
Same problem for me: Dutch live channels don't work because "index out of Range". Is there a solution or fix?
(2020-06-30, 12:18)TheGerman1 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 21:04)cloggy1949 Wrote: Hi, cannot play any Dutch live TV channel as they all terminate with 'Index out of Range' errors. I've tried it with the latest Catch-UP 0.2.2 version from the standard Kodi repo and also tried it with the latest beta3 version for the Catch-UP repo. The logfile has been uploaded and an email with the link has been sent to the requested gmail address.

I think the problem can easily be reproduced as it only happens with the Dutch live channels. Watching Dutch catch-up channels do not give any problems. Anybody else have seen the same problems?
Same problem for me: Dutch live channels don't work because "index out of Range". Is there a solution or fix?
Hello,
We fixed the dutch live channels from NPO group.
The fix is available in 0.2.23~beta05 and will be available in the next release.

Thank you for the interest of this plugin !
Hey, I love this add-on. Do you think it would be possible to get the live channels from dplay.co.uk added to the UK section? Quest and Quest Red are already available via QuestOD, but the other 4 channels would be a welcome addition. Thank you.
Hello.
Is there any possibility you can add catchup for the following UK channels;
Bbc 1&2 - Bbc Iplayer
Channel 4 - All4
Channel 5 - My5

Thanks for your work
Hi,
@TheGame1986  we will see we can do for your request.
@jamos316  There is already a good addon for BBC Iplayer. We have some work for the contents of My5 but struggle a bit for DRM to work on this case. We will take a look for all4 if we find a way to add it.

Thanks,
(2020-10-20, 18:35)wwark Wrote: Hi,
@TheGame1986  we will see we can do for your request.
@jamos316  There is already a good addon for BBC Iplayer. We have some work for the contents of My5 but struggle a bit for DRM to work on this case. We will take a look for all4 if we find a way to add it.

Thanks,

Thank you very much.
Dplay was added in the last beta of CUTV&More for Live TV and Catch-up TV.
We removed QuestOD it was integrated on Dplay now.
(2020-10-27, 20:36)wwark Wrote: Dplay was added in the last beta of CUTV&More for Live TV and Catch-up TV.
We removed QuestOD it was integrated on Dplay now.

Fantastic! Thank you very much Smile
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1