• 30(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
I've just had an issue with my Kodi 20 install on a Pi4 and have reverted to a backup I had saved.  Unfortunately Catch Up wasnt installed so I've just attempted to get it set up but an having dependency install failures.  PyQRCode fails.  Any ideas?

Abi.
update.  I managed to find the dependencies using http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/nexus/ and downloaded the zips to install manually.  afterwards, Catch-Up managed to install/
(2023-08-09, 20:58)Moisie Wrote: Thanks for the great add-on! Been successfully using it for ages - but just now hitting a problem.

Running Kodi 20.2 on macOS 11.7.9, with Catch-Up TV & More 0.2.38+matrix.1

Opening many of the folders inside the add-on work fine - but on attempting to open Catch-Up TV > United Kingdom > STV, the displayed list of folders does not change, and I get 'Nonetype' object is not subscriptable as an error.

Getting to one of the programmes inside here via a previously-set up Favourite works fine - looks like it's the list of Categories which is failing.

I've added a log excerpt here: https://paste.kodi.tv/vugusuzime.kodi

Please let me know if you need any more information to help fix!

Thanks!

I'm having a similar problem with UKTV Play, and I've tried the Beta as well. This was working just fine for me - I'm using Debian, with Kodi 20.1 installed from it, and in recent weeks I am getting the same "NoneType..." error when I try to play episodes of show- I've been watching. This is whether I go the Favourites route or through the longer one.

What can I try to fix this? I am happy to attempt to obtain a log if that would help, but I suspect it's largely the same problem.
Hope there is a fix for UK TV PLAY, using Kodi 20.3 UK TV play ver 0.2.40~beta00 , getting this error
AttributeError none type object has no attribute group.
Thanks for any help with this.
I'm getting a HTTP error 404 client not found with UK TV PLAY with 0.2.40-BETA01. All the dependencies are the latest versions

Also UK Blaze has stopped working - all programmes give 'Tokenizer' error.

Catch-Up TV & More is one of my favourite plugins and I really appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining this.
Update to beta02.
Thanks for that. I though I'd got auto update set but have just manually updated and everything now works fine with Beta02.
hi everyone,

I just installed kodi on my new smarphone, I’m under android 14. I installed the addon catch-up-tv-and-more, all channels in French replays does not work.
Thank you in advance!!!
Since a few days Catch-up TV & More seems not playing anymore. 
Only some Fee TV is playing but most other channels not.
Is there any problem with theis add-on or with the streaming channels ?
@William7 - your post above has been moved to the correct place by merging into the Catch-up TV & More support thread (this one).

This is a courtesy post to help you find it in case you wondered where it had gone.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I noticed yesterday that UKTV Play has stopped working - checked again today and the error message is 'NonType' object has no attribute 'group'. Other catchup channels for UK are fine, though.
I've got 2.38 running fine on the WebOS version of Kodi on my 2019 LG TV however I can not run the latest 2.40 version as it's asking for Widevine CDM to be installed which won't work on the TV as I don't have enough space but even if I did I don't think it world work would it ?

Also I notice every time I go back to Kodi it has somehow automatically installed this latest 2.40 version even though I have disabled this and the 2.39 version. Howe do I fix this ?
I keep seeing a programme advertised on the live tv channel STV called Betrayal saying it's available on STV Player, but I cannot find listed anywhere on the addon for STV. When I looked at web version of the actual STV Player it is listed under the category 'Dramas', but it is definitely not listed under this category of the addon.

Grateful if somebody could take a look and advise why this might be happening?
Cheers
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1