• 104(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2019-03-07, 15:40)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 13:26)Alanon Wrote: @jdig4240 Yeah, we had a bit of a crisis with something breaking skin shortcuts. In my attempts to fix everything, I tried to integrate the Leia-only version of skinshortcuts that's in alpha stage or something, and the script was its dependency. But, as no one actually uses it and the documentation and instructions were lacking, I had to find a way to work out what was wrong with the regular stuff. This was all done away from git in an attempt to keep the repo clean and safe, so that's the way to go.
 Thanks!. Another question. Is the newer Upnext addon supported in this skin? 
 I currently have Upnext working perfectly on this skin. Works great, no problems at all. The notification is different though, its at the top of the screen.
@jdig4240 If I remember correctly, the i button press is hardcoded, you'd need to create a custom keymap to alter that. There used to be a way to achieve this back in Jarvis days, but I think it was either through a setting in extended info itself or through a context menu add-on. Regarding submenus, Eminence was initially meant for remote/touch use only, though I'm still not clear on how touch-based interfaces work since I don't use them myself. I can only hope that my changes have not broken anything vital. I seem to remember that hitting the arrow all the way down might trigger the submenu, and there's also a "touch" type submenu design that I copied blindly from other skins that's supposed to be more convenient for touch users. It's supposed to pop up directly over the horizontal menu in a small vertical block. Sadly, no one has ever gotten back to me with info on whether it works. 

@caseguy In that case, look for <effect type="rotate"...> in DialogVideoInfo.xml and DialogMusicInfo.xml. Deleting these lines should disable disc rotation in the info screens for videos and music files respectively. You can find something similar in MusicVisualisation.xml for the Music OSD interface.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
@Alanon I think you missed my header color change question 😁
(2019-03-08, 01:39)wkupike2000 Wrote: @Alanon I think you missed my header color change question [emoji16]
Whoops! Right you are. The numbers are the same color as the skin accent color that you can alter in the settings. If that's not good enough, it's possible to replace the variable with a fixed colour code that will sever the tie with the active setting. The other elements aren't meant to be altered, but should react the same way to proper colour code additions. Let me know if you wish to go down that route and I'll chime in with more precise instructions.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
tried removing <effect type="rotate"...> in DialogVideoInfo.xml  for try disable widget rotate in home, and doesn't stops, all time rotating the discart... 

I want too stop rotate widgets Sad

thanks alanon!
(2019-03-07, 23:08)Alanon Wrote: @jdig4240 If I remember correctly, the i button press is hardcoded, you'd need to create a custom keymap to alter that. There used to be a way to achieve this back in Jarvis days, but I think it was either through a setting in extended info itself or through a context menu add-on. Regarding submenus, Eminence was initially meant for remote/touch use only, though I'm still not clear on how touch-based interfaces work since I don't use them myself. I can only hope that my changes have not broken anything vital. I seem to remember that hitting the arrow all the way down might trigger the submenu, and there's also a "touch" type submenu design that I copied blindly from other skins that's supposed to be more convenient for touch users. It's supposed to pop up directly over the horizontal menu in a small vertical block. Sadly, no one has ever gotten back to me with info on whether it works. 

@caseguy In that case, look for <effect type="rotate"...> in DialogVideoInfo.xml and DialogMusicInfo.xml. Deleting these lines should disable disc rotation in the info screens for videos and music files respectively. You can find something similar in MusicVisualisation.xml for the Music OSD interface.
 IT WORKED! Thanks bro!
If anyone want info when switching channel on pvr and logo u can replace this files on .kodi/addons/skineminecne2mod..

it's a port pvr info from stuary

url google drive

Please i need only stop discart spinning widgets on home menu Sad

thanks
(2019-03-08, 12:25)m3ndi Wrote: tried removing <effect type="rotate"...> in DialogVideoInfo.xml  for try disable widget rotate in home, and doesn't stops, all time rotating the discart... 

I want too stop rotate widgets Sad

thanks alanon!
The same procedure applies, just look inside Includes_Home.xml. [emoji846]

(2019-03-08, 03:29)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 01:39)wkupike2000 Wrote: @Alanon I think you missed my header color change question [emoji16]
Whoops! Right you are. The numbers are the same color as the skin accent color that you can alter in the settings. If that's not good enough, it's possible to replace the variable with a fixed colour code that will sever the tie with the active setting. The other elements aren't meant to be altered, but should react the same way to proper colour code additions. Let me know if you wish to go down that route and I'll chime in with more precise instructions. 
No further instructions needed. That's exactly what I needed to find it and make changes. Thanks!!
(2019-03-08, 17:27)m3ndi Wrote: If anyone want info when switching channel on pvr and logo u can replace this files on .kodi/addons/skineminecne2mod..

it's a port pvr info from stuary

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jB3x-v...BF-MjmR3xa-

Please i need only stop discart spinning widgets on home menu Sad

thanks
@m3ndi your Google Drive link is broken. I'd love to have this. Can you fix it? Thanks!
@Alanon 

tried removing <effect type="rotate"...> in DialogVideoInfo.xml

no work

tried all, removing in includes_home.xml the next...

all lines with rotate
all lines with fade
all lines with slide
all lines with animation...

and same result xDDDD

widget discart continues spinning all time wtf i dont kwow why! Sad

sorry i fixed the download gdrive, now works

url google drive pvrinfo
Perfect @m3ndi ! Thank you! The PVR guide info when switching channels is awesome.
Hi @Alanon, in Spotlight can I remove IMDB rating and change movie duration from hh:mm to minutes ?

And I think I found an issue: the scrollbar to navigate through movies only works in List view. If I change to Media Info 2 View (I tried others) it doesn't work correctly. It only scroll through a few movies and not all movies. I need to use page down or go one by one.

And last but not least, I'm not using extrafanart folder and I'm getting the following error when scrolling from movies?
2019-03-09 09:44:12.647 T:13836   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting G:\Filmes03\The Thirteenth Floor (1999)[1080p][Dual]\extrafanart\
Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks
i only want disable auto spin here, if anyone can help me Sad 

i tried all on all files with no result, removing lines with scroll, effect type, animation, slide, rotate... all.. but same result, all time spinning Sad

@cemmec You can opt to display every duration in minuted through a skin setting. If I remember correctly, that should also impact the duration in the widgets. The only way to remove the IMDb rating would be to modify some skin files and remove some code. Let me know if you want to do that. I'm aware of the scrollbar issue, so far it's got me stumped. Are you on Windows by chance?

@m3ndi Try and remove line 1609 inside Includes_Home.xml.

• 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21