• 91(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
This pvr issue also persists in the original Eminence 2.0.
(2019-01-12, 14:07)bollstedt Wrote: This pvr issue also persists in the original Eminence 2.0.
 I'm running it on all my Krypton machines and the PVR/DVR recordings show up just fine.  So not sure why that issue isn't apparent on all my other machines then?
(2019-01-12, 19:19)Usafle Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 14:07)bollstedt Wrote: This pvr issue also persists in the original Eminence 2.0.
 I'm running it on all my Krypton machines and the PVR/DVR recordings show up just fine.  So not sure why that issue isn't apparent on all my other machines then? 

Well, the PVR menu in Eminence 2.0 (both, original and the mod) is not working in Leia, since there were some changes for Live-TV and PVR, afaik. I am using Coreelec (Kodi-Leia based for Amlogic S905X Boxes) in my bed room and the PVR menu has never worked with any Coreelec version. However, on my Windows HTPC (Krypton 17.6) in the living room the PVR menu is just working fine. I tried both versions of Eminence 2.0 (mod and original) a couple of times - with different Coreelec version - without any success on my Coreelec box. A couple of weeks ago, I asked for a solution in pined Eminence 2.0 thread, but I did not get an answer. I would be delighted if a skilled skin coder would find a solution by adjusting the PVR menu according to the Leia changes.   

Kodi RC 5 broke the skin.
The latest Coreelec version is based on RC4 and the PVR issue was also persistent in former beta versions of Coreelec.

Hopefully a log of my Coreelec box using Eminence 2.0 original will help:

http://batman.gyptis.org/zerobin/?47d66c...aNqegVfUE4=
(2019-01-12, 20:53)bollstedt Wrote: The latest Coreelec version is based on RC4 and the PVR issue was also persistent in former beta versions of Coreelec.

Hopefully a log of my Coreelec box using Eminence 2.0 original will help:

http://batman.gyptis.org/zerobin/?47d66c...aNqegVfUE4=
 I fixed it by myself. I just added a the line "<views>50</views>" in MyPVRRecordings.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<backgroundcolor>Background</backgroundcolor>
<menucontrol>9000</menucontrol>
<defaultcontrol>50</defaultcontrol>
<views>50</views>

<controls>
<include>Furniture_Background</include>
<include>Furniture_RSS</include>
<include>Furniture_TopBar</include>

<control type="group">
<include>Defs_ViewBackground</include>
<include content="Object_Headline">
<param name="label" value="$VAR[Label_SortLine]" />
</include>
<include>PVR_SimpleList</include>
</control>

<include>PVR_Menu</include>
</controls>

</window>
I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid (which could very well be the case, because I'm stupid) and not using a different version of the skin.  My PVRRecordings.xml doesn't look like yours....
Quote:<window>
    <backgroundcolor>Background</backgroundcolor>
    <menucontrol>9000</menucontrol>
    <defaultcontrol>50</defaultcontrol>
    <onload>ClearProperty(quicknavsetup,home)</onload>
    <onunload>ClearProperty(quicknavsetup,home)</onunload>    

<controls>
        <include>Furniture_Background</include>
        <include>Furniture_RSS</include>
        <include>Furniture_TopBar</include>
        <include>ClearLogo</include>
        <include>QuickNav</include>

<include>PVR_SimpleList2</include>

<include>PVR_Menu</include>
    </controls>

</window>
True RC5 broke the skin, and other skins.
Hope it will be fixed very soon Sad
@bollstedt Nice catch! I remember that at some point Leia removed designated IDs for PVR views, but as the skin didn't use them anyway, I thought no more of it. This might be a consequence of that change. 

As there is yet another in a series of Leia updates, I'll release an update that should at least fix this and hopefully one or two other Leia related nuisances.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2019-01-13, 03:12)Alanon Wrote: @bollstedt Nice catch! I remember that at some point Leia removed designated IDs for PVR views, but as the skin didn't use them anyway, I thought no more of it. This might be a consequence of that change. 

As there is yet another in a series of Leia updates, I'll release an update that should at least fix this and hopefully one or two other Leia related nuisances.
 As long the Skin is running again I'm happy Wink
RC5.2 is released a few minutes ago.
my skin was updated today and it broke the entire menu, there is a problem with "skin shortcuts"
I installed KODI on a different "clean" machine and it is giving the same error:

"skin shortcuts
unable to build menu"
(2019-01-13, 14:11)ido_ Wrote: my skin was updated today and it broke the entire menu, there is a problem with "skin shortcuts"
I installed KODI on a different "clean" machine and it is giving the same error:

"skin shortcuts
unable to build menu"
This kind of error usually crops up when some skin.shortcuts userdata file gets corrupted. The official recommendation I've seen is to reset it through skin options, or delete the user data folder of the add-on manually. That should force the skin to rebuild from templates.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2019-01-13, 15:01)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-01-13, 14:11)ido_ Wrote: my skin was updated today and it broke the entire menu, there is a problem with "skin shortcuts"

"skin shortcuts
unable to build menu"
This kind of error usually crops up when some skin.shortcuts userdata file gets corrupted. The official recommendation I've seen is to reset it through skin options, or delete the user data folder of the add-on manually. That should force the skin to rebuild from templates.
i deleted the entire folder of the script and as i said i also tried a fresh install of kodi on a different machine
Same issue here. After the yesterday update of Kodi to RC5 the skin is broken.

I updated manually the skin add-on from github to the version 3.0.3 but I still have the issue.

Can a restore from backup correct the issue?
Same issue with a fresh installation of Kodi RC5 and eminence 2 mod 3.0.3!
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21