Add-ons are not downloading
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Kodi TV business. I have purchased a kodi tv box recently, which seems to have updated itself and there are tonnes of add-ons at "downloading" stage but their percantages sitting at 0%. As a result, I cannot watch anything at all.

Please could you help me fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Adam
That very much depends on what the addons are, and what came installed on your box. Bear in mind that we don't provide hardware; you may also want to read sections on free content (wiki) and our piracy policy, as it could well be the case that those addons are not supported or condoned here.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Thanks for your reply. Please could you direct me to a link in this site that shows me how to reset the box and install add-ons from this website? Cheers
(2017-02-23, 19:29)Adamanta Wrote: Thanks for your reply. Please could you direct me to a link in this site that shows me how to reset the box and install add-ons from this website? Cheers

We don't make boxes. You will need to ask the manufacturer of the particular box you have. You haven't mentioned which one it is either.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons are not downloading0