Hide menu items..
I have just downloaded the new Kodi no limits for 16.1 Jarvis. (Which is awesome!!!). I would like to have the option to hide menu items I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere can someone please tell me how to hide menu items in the new Kodi no limits 4.1 build for Jarvis I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find an ability to hide a menu item I have 2 small grandchildren and would like to hide certain items but not delete them help me please
System>Appearance>Skin>Skin Settings will let you choose what items to display/hide on the home menu bar.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I do not have an enable or disable button or a display/hide
Never mind, just saw the "Kodi no limits" in OP. Banned add ons (sigh)...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2017-02-23, 18:20)rgsmith77 Wrote: I do not have an enable or disable button or a display/hide
This is the Kodi support forum. I doubt you'll get any help here for your highjacked version.

(2017-02-24, 03:03)whysoserious Wrote: Never mind, just saw the "Kodi no limits" in OP. Banned add ons (sigh)...
Yeah, I missed that too.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I did not realize this was a high jacked version...I thought it was a kodi version put out by kodi. besides I do not have a keyboard attached..
You can download the official version here.
Sad 
ok. I am just too old. I do not understand how to do that from kody
This is a great place to start- http://kodi.wiki.
do I do it through add-source
Read "First time user/Installation". It has instruction for installing on all supported hardware as well as a lot of other useful info.
is there another way for me to get this with out google play, can not seem to get there from my Android TV
I really appreciate all your help thank you so much I just went back to confluence now I'm going to try to learn how to edit modify it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide menu items..0