• 60(current)
(fuse)neue
How do you enable MPAA ratings? I can't see that info anywhere.
@jurialmunkey
two quick questions regarding my planned (fuse)aura mod.

1. I have examined both Aura and (fuse)neue. Which would you use as the base skin for this project.
    I see pros and cons to both. You know the skin and skinning far better than I can hope too.

2. in the future where would you prefer I ask questions for this project, here, in the mod thread I started or on the aura thread?

Thank you for your willingness to assist and advise. I will do my best to limit my requests in the future.

thanks
hello, found your skin my favourite at the moment. coming from mimic and this is a big step forward. one request, any chance to add an option to have menu at the bottom? looking down the screen is easier than looking up if you have a very low based TV. bit like there is options on other skins to have menu orizzontal > vertical. just a thought.

coming from mimic had already all my personal menu done so it's been a piece of cake. love the full customization offered by script.skinshortcuts, make it easier as well to manually edit menus over a text file rather than from the tv remote.

great job, keep up the good work
EDIT: (DELETE) I figured it out!!!!
@jurialmunkey

I have made modifications to the DialogVideoInfo.xml
The video info screen is as I plan it, other than fine tuning.

However things go sideways when you select the Cast Button.

I need to edit the cast title and “info texture” positions for this screen only.

Nothing I have tried has worked, can you provide assistance?
(fuse)flo - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329782

Thank you
Been an avid Arctic: Zephyr user but as I have transitioned to Leia, have been trialling some of your other fantastic skins. I understand that (fuse)neue is a fairly set skin but I have been trialling some modifications and hoping to get some advice.

I would like to add a fanart to both views (1) right of the plot and (2) below the title.

(1)

(2)

I have tried adding the following which worked great for your Horizon skin but doesn't seem to work on this. Any help is much appreciated:

<control type="group">
<control type="image">  <top>-60</top>
<right>0</right>
                            <width>650</width>
                            <height>400</height>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(52)</visible>
                        <texture background="true">$VAR[Image_Fanart]</texture>
                            </control>  
</control>
@jurialmunkey
No worries, thanks for the info Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@jurialmunkey i see earlier in this thread you refer to sorting methods and PVR, is there anywhere in the wiki that expands on the pvr:// paths like this one 

pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed

im wanting to edit the xmls for a widget to display a certain pvr channel group but im really struggling to find any relevant information, your post is about the only i have found that refers to sorting methods for pvr at all so im sorry to ask here directly and not in a new post..

Thank you..
(2018-03-20, 14:30)Sixt33n Wrote: @jurialmunkey i see earlier in this thread you refer to sorting methods and PVR, is there anywhere in the wiki that expands on the pvr:// paths like this one 

pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed

im wanting to edit the xmls for a widget to display a certain pvr channel group but im really struggling to find any relevant information, your post is about the only i have found that refers to sorting methods for pvr at all so im sorry to ask here directly and not in a new post..

Thank you..

You don't need to edit any xml to add widgets. Just add a widget through the home customisation dialog and use Skin Helper Widgets
Default Widgets > Skin Helper Widgets > PVR > Tv Channel: Group #
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hello all,

I hate to be behind the 8 ball but is (fuse) neue ready to use on Kodi v18 (Leia)?
@djr_fox - As far as i know this is Kodi 17 at this time. Somewhere here are some instructions to port (fuse) to 18.
I am unaware of [b]jurialmunkey's [/b]long term plans for kodi 18

hope this helps
(2018-03-23, 00:50)djr_fox Wrote: Hello all,

I hate to be behind the 8 ball but is (fuse) neue ready to use on Kodi v18 (Leia)?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2654778
Well, well ... works well! Thanks!
The only dead button is "Next" in PVR. Can it be fixed for Leia?

I also have one more question ... can genre in PVR EPG be colored in (fuse)neue skin?

Thank you very much. I love this skin a lot!!!
hope it will be ported to leia. already using it and missing this skin a lot
first thanks for this beauty really i love it, but i have a issue in live tv with pvrsimpleclient epg and logos, any idea how fix it?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13