KODI ON PIXEL
Alright guys, so I'm new here. I'm currently on a flight to Las Vegas and to pass the time I was hoping to catch a movie or two. So understanding that Kodi works well on Androids obviously, I figured this pixel would be perfect.for it. I've had plenty of success on my firestick so figured this would be the same. Wrong. Everytime I get to the point of downloading a skin, it tells me, in the middle of downloading, that my download has cancelled. And I don't know why. I cannot get a build on the Kodi app on my pixel! Is there a step I'm missing that's different for the phone than the firestick? Is there some kind of software blockage?? I mean there has to be a way to make this work. Thanks for the help.
Get Kodi from the Google play store. I have it on my pixel. If you are talking about builds you can seek support elsewhere.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI ON PIXEL0