Subtitles won't work on phone
Hi,

So I am known with Add-ons as subtitles, but I prefer to download my own subtitles and put in the same file as (for example) my serie I am currently watching (Vikings).
The subtitles show up on my Laptop, I can select it and watch it. But on my Phone, it doesn't work. As I go to the subtitle file, It is empty, so I can't select a file.

How does this work?
HOW-TO:Set up subtitle services (wiki) Basically if there is an .srt file in the same folder as the video of the same name it's pulled in by Kodi automatically. You might have to turn on subtitling or use one of the online searches built into Kodi to search out a subtitle source (registration on a web may be required). If you're lucky, the video will have embedded a subtitle file within the video, then it's just a matter of choosing which one. If Kodi is running on your phone, the same rules applies, just not sure how that is interpreted by your phone, consider it's probably streaming the source, and if the subs are not entangled with the file, then you're probably out of luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles won't work on phone1