how to transfer to another HDD?
so heres my problem, I have kodi on my c drive, which is where windows is ofcourse and my movies are on another drive, ill be upgrading my rig soon and I want a fresh windows install, though I have my kodi set up the way I like and with logos for all my movies and shows, can I somehow transfer all that info and settings from my kodi and install it to a new kodi that I will have not on c drive? or am I screwed and ill have to redo everything, even all my logos one by one again?
i love kodi
Backup userdata (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Exporting your library to separate files, will have all your meta-data copied to each movie file folder. A local re-scan with the local scraper will bring all back plenty quick without need to access the internet.
(2017-03-31, 21:11)nickr Wrote: Backup userdata (wiki)
thank you that's great
(2017-03-31, 21:30)PatK Wrote: Exporting your library to separate files, will have all your meta-data copied to each movie file folder. A local re-scan with the local scraper will bring all back plenty quick without need to access the internet.

what do you mean exporting to files?
i love kodi
(2017-03-31, 21:59)o0nightfire0o Wrote: what do you mean exporting to files?
Import-export library (wiki) 1.1.2 Exporting to separate files
Not needed as the database will be preserved by the backup.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to transfer to another HDD?1