Win Kodi Not launching
I opened kodi.log as you said, but nothing in there resembling "advancedsettings"

I found a line for log level, but it is different to what you are showing. Mine looks like this....

18:56:25.682 T:5852 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
18:56:25.682 T:5852 NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"

Do I need to change anything here?

Thanks
Sorry to be a bit slow on all this, but I'm a bit of a novice where all this is concerned. I noticed this on your last post...

If you have overlooked this BUG - Kodi 17 fails to start after upgrade from 16
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311821

and decided to look at this as well. Followed your steps, deleted the Addons27.db folder and it now appears to be working properly. If I get any more problems I'll get back to you.

Once again, thanks for all your help
(2017-04-14, 20:28)zip169 Wrote: I opened kodi.log as you said, but nothing in there resembling "advancedsettings"
Do I need to change anything here?

Thanks
advancedsettings.xml (wiki)

The advancedsettings.xml file, which does not exist by default, can be created by a user in their userdata folder. You turn it on in settings>system>logging or if you can not get to this internal Kodi setting, you create the advanced settings file and place it in your user data folder and attempt to start Kodi, upload the contents of the log file to a pastebin and link it back to this thread as per my earlier message.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Not launching0