Downloading issues
Help.... I purchased an Android box having problems installing when I get to the install screen it says do you want to install to existing application you're exiting will not be lost the updated application with an access to update requires no new permission then I go to install and it says app not downloading I'm confused you don't know what to do
You're confused?? I am confused trying to understand what you wrote. Please use punctuation when writing, and not just one loooong sentence. I had to read it 4 times to try to understand what you wrote, and I still don't get it. What are you trying to install. Use some names please.
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm Tryin to download kodi onto my Android box
When I get to the screen to install it ask me, do I want to install to existing application
Then it has a NEW/ALL symbols for me to choose from
I checked the Android box and kodi is not on it but this Sceen suggest it is....
Download it from the Google Play Store on your Android box.
I did, it ask me to choose your weapon I click on Android
Then it gives me options
ARMV7A (32BIT) plus a few more to download kodi
I picked them all, after downloading the various options
I go to the install part and it always ask me do I want to install to existing application....
When I click install it start the downloading process them stops and says app. Not installed
Try uninstalling Kodi and then install.
It sounds like to have an existing version of Kodi installed on your box.

Uninstall that first then try to install the official version.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I checked the Android box under app. And kodi is not on it (any version)
If Android is giving you the message "you are about to install an update to an existing application" then you have an application on there with the same ID.

My guess there is a version of Kodi on there but it's called something else. The pirates who made it probably didn't bother to change the app ID so Android thinks they are the same app.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I think that's what's going on with it....Im looking threw the application again and kodi is no where to be found..... just order the box from Amazon it's called leelbox
I would suggest a factory reset to clear all that is preloaded. Then we install Kodi from kodi.tv or Playstore

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading issues0