TV Series Error
I enjoyed a tv series Beauty and the Beast years ago staring Linda Hamiltion.
When activating it in kodi it is identified as the 1987 version. Unfortunately there is an 2012 version
which is also available. The problem is both versions are the 2012 version this is despite the graphics
on each episode showing the 1987 version.

I would dearly love to see the old version so could somebody solve this please?

grabro
What do you mean by activating it? How are you trying to view it? Via an add-on? If so which one?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I think they are talking about how it shows up under tv series. I have found some shows are really hit or miss as to weather they are properly identified. Through no fault of the scraper really, I mean when there are like what 15 versions of cinderella its pretty easy for it to get confused. I am not sure why it picks the one it does but sometimes its not the one you have.
I forget how to do it exactly but there is a way to manually select a different match. Renaming the file to also include the year might work also.
Open the context menu for the item then select information then refresh. If there are multiple similar items on the database you'll get the choice of them.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If you want the 1987 show you need to buy the DVD and rip it. Kodi does not provide content.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series Error0