Req Skin like new Hulu live TV app
(2017-10-30, 23:42)Gade Wrote: Thanks, right now it's absolutely incomplete, and there's nothing to test.

It will perhaps be ready for testing in some months.
 You taking donations for working on this? I'd be happy to chip in Smile
(2017-11-19, 02:43)petesbodyparts Wrote:
(2017-10-30, 23:42)Gade Wrote: Thanks, right now it's absolutely incomplete, and there's nothing to test.

It will perhaps be ready for testing in some months.
 You taking donations for working on this? I'd be happy to chip in Smile            
Absolutely! I can always drink a beer of coffee when working on this Wink
Greatly appreciated!

DONATE
Maybe you have to put this nice project to the WIP section?
(2017-11-19, 11:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe you have to put this nice project to the WIP section?
Yeah, I definately will when I have some more finished.

Right now only parts of the home screen, partly movies and partly tv shows are working plus some dialogs.
(2017-11-19, 12:26)Gade Wrote:
(2017-11-19, 11:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe you have to put this nice project to the WIP section?
Yeah, I definately will when I have some more finished.

Right now only parts of the home screen, partly movies and partly tv shows are working plus some dialogs. 
Oké,  great. Thanks
@Gade

If you want the thread moved elsewhere, let me know.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen.

I think I'll create a new thread in the skin WIP section once I'm ready and post a link in this thread.
(2017-11-19, 21:19)Gade Wrote: Thanks Karellen.

I think I'll create a new thread in the skin WIP section once I'm ready and post a link in this thread.

Great. One question: Is this for Krypton or Leia?
(2017-11-19, 21:23)Aaiemron Wrote:

Leia only.

Once this will be ready, Leia will be further in development and alphas/betas will most likely be ready for testing by then.
(2017-11-19, 21:34)Gade Wrote:
(2017-11-19, 21:23)Aaiemron Wrote:

Leia only.

Once this will be ready, Leia will be further in development and alphas/betas will most likely be ready for testing by then.

Oke. Thanks and I'm looking forward to this skin
I created a new thread in the WIP skin section: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324394

Please move skin discussion to this thread. Thanks. Smile
(2017-11-20, 21:12)Gade Wrote: I created a new thread in the WIP skin section: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324394

Please move skin discussion to this thread. Thanks. Smile
 Hmmm, says the tread is missing?
Discussion moved to the following new thread for Token Skin

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324394
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The link should work now, and thanks, Karellen.
Im Looking forward..!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin like new Hulu live TV app1