Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton
(2017-12-15, 16:34)Atreyu Wrote: This really is an awesome (my favourite) variation of Confluence for 17.
Thanks very much for your efforts !

Thank you!
For using it and giving feedback.

v3.0.62 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog for v3.0.62
- Added Artwork Downloader integration
- Added AutoCompletion integration
- Added Library Editor Script integration
- Added AutoComplete Toggle to keyboard
- Added theme-color to numeric keyboard
Wow, I'm deeply impressed! This is the best skin for me so far. I have been trying several ones in the past and always came back to confluence and now I stumbled over this terrific improvement. Great work!

As you are asking for feedback: There is only one single feature I'm still missing: Being able to quickly access the plot of the currently running TV show or recording. When activating the window pvrosdguide, I get the schedule in the right half of the screen and the left half is totally unused. Would it be possible to display the plot there?

Alternatively I also like the way Aeon Nox is displaying this information in the info screen. Unfortunately it only works for Live TV there, not for recordings.

Anyway I really love your work and highly appreciate it.

Thanks again!
(2018-01-21, 16:05)Schreibwaise Wrote: Great work! ... Being able to quickly access the plot of the currently running TV show or recording.
Thank you.

I had allready half implemented plot in OSD while making a dutch video-addon last week so it seems you are in luck.
Added a setting to include plot in OSD.
It will only be visible if plot is not empty and PlotOSD-setting is true (which is the default).
I do not know if plot will show for recordings, I think it should since the skin is looking for VideoPlayer.Plot.

v3.0.63 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog for v3.0.63
- Added conditional visibility to Artwork Downloader and Library Editor context-menu-entries
- Added color-change on focus to keyboardbutton-images 
- Added plot on OSD
- Added some missing textures
- Added screenshots to addoninfo
(2018-01-22, 02:06)Quihico Wrote: I had allready half implemented plot in OSD while making a dutch video-addon last week so it seems you are in luck.
Added a setting to include plot in OSD.
It will only be visible if plot is not empty and PlotOSD-setting is true (which is the default).
I do not know if plot will show for recordings, I think it should since the skin is looking for VideoPlayer.Plot.
You are my hero! Works perfectly (also for recordings)!

Thank you very much.
(2018-01-22, 02:06)Quihico Wrote: v3.0.63 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*
Changelog for v3.0.63
Is there also a version for leia available? If not, do you plan to release it?
I do not touch anything but release versions.
Since I use this skin for my main device I will probably have a go at it once a stable Leia is released and if my free time permits me to do so.
how to enable the font?  i ask to change to font ariel, thanks 
(2018-02-18, 09:19)ramia Wrote: how to enable the font?  i ask to change to font ariel, thanks
Almost exactly the same way as for any other skin.
Just the starting point is different since I renamed "System" to "Settings", so:
Settings > Interface > Skin > Fonts.
Click on "Fonts" get a list of available fonts and choose whatever font you prefer.
This option font does not work
via os windows10
(2018-02-18, 20:28)ramia Wrote: This option font does not work
via os windows10
 It works fine on my installation of Kodi 17.6 on a Win 10 Pro box.
Disclaimer: There were no KODI developers either injured or killed during the posting of this message.
(2018-02-18, 20:28)ramia Wrote: This option font does not work
via os windows10
(2018-02-18, 21:44)Txxb161 Wrote: It works fine on my installation of Kodi 17.6 on a Win 10 Pro box. 
It works as it should for me as well.
Windows 10 & Kodi Krypton 17.6 here.
Considering:
- You seem to be the only one to experience this issue (so far?)
- I can not recreate the issue
- Another user on the same OS also reported not experiencing this issue
I can only conclude it is not an issue inherent to the skin.
If you would like it investigated any further, I will be needing a (link to) a full debug-log at the very least.
sorry this
confluence ZEITGEIST
v3.0.64 is online, get it from *removed by moderator*

Changelog:
- Added Skin.ToggleDebug-button
- Changed xml-location
- Changed news-section in addon-info from fadelabel to textbox
- Fixed appearance of scrollbars
- Fixed LeftRating (0 & 1)
- Tweaked positioning of home-pushbuttons and rss
- Updated Textures.xbt
Hi, I just found this thread,
Does this skin will work fine on Android boxes?
Does it only for K17.6 ? no K16.1?

I D/L it now but don't have any time to try it only later this week.
(How do I migrate all my addons and stuff from the old confluence to this new one ?)
Thank you.

I guess I will have to mod it to do this?
*** I installed C1080 and tried on a PC and found it very attractive to my needs with all my modes. I will install it on Android as well, thank you for good work Nod
@Quihico Any chance of adding support for leia?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release - Confluence 1080 for krypton2