Release - Omni 2.x for Leia

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
braz Offline
Skilled Skinner
[Image: ZXiaOon.jpg]

This skin is called OMNI for its omnipresent menus. Users of Mimic will notice some similarities, as it was the base for this skin. OMNI is much more streamlined, however, and doesn't have as many customization options. Here's what you need to know:
  • The main menu and submenus are accessible from every window. Press left from the main menu and everything will slide to the right, revealing the submenu.
  • The main menu and info dialog menus use icons only. Although it may not be absolutely clear at first what some options do, you will quickly figure out what they are.
  • Press right from the window content or scrollbar to access the media menu. Or press "m" on your keyboard or remote.
  • Only keyboard and remote input are supported. Mouse input is entirely untested.
Enjoy, hope you like it!

Download/Install

OMNI is now available in the Kodi repository. The source is available here: https://github.com/braz96/skin.omni

If you would like to express your appreciation for this skin, please consider a donation to the XBMC Foundation. http://kodi.tv/contribute/donate/

[Image: R2TzFQM.jpg]

[Image: 0KyKdZk.png]
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-27 21:51 by braz.)
find quote
indri Offline
Hi braz, thanks for supporting Leia!
Unfortunately the onscreen buttons for LiveTV have no icons, only text (see screenshot)
watch gallery
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-19 18:38 by indri.)
find quote
braz Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-05-19 18:38)indri Wrote:  Hi braz, thanks for supporting Leia!
Unfortunately the onscreen buttons for LiveTV have no icons, only text (see screenshot)
You just need to update to the latest Kodi nightly...I'm using an include for my common fonts.
find quote
ontap Offline
believe me i have tried all the skins and this one is the smoothest i have come across, thanks, i have never donated to xvmc but will do in appreciation of this skin.
find quote
braz Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-05-27 10:00)ontap Wrote:  believe me i have tried all the skins and this one is the smoothest i have come across, thanks, i have never donated to xvmc but will do in appreciation of this skin.
Thanks, glad you like it!
find quote
braz Offline
Skilled Skinner
Added a new view for Artists. From this single view you can select an artists's album, and then view the tracks for that album and play them all from one window. The view will slide over to display tracks.

On my htpc, the album list fills pretty quick, not sure how it will do on low-powered devices. I've noticed that for artists with a couple of hundred albums (Pearl Jam for me), it takes a few seconds for the list to load.

FYI, scrollbar is only selectable for the tracks list. Plus, realized that it will only play the track you select. Haven't found a way to play an album from this view.

Inspired by discussion in this thread... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314969

[Image: qVuk652.jpg]

[Image: OYEJNps.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-29 18:17 by braz.)
find quote