Add Videos That Are Not TV Shows or Movies?
Question 
I have some videos I would like to add to the Kodi library that are not TV shows or movies. The scrapers do not know what they are. They are things like a DVD musical special I ordered (never broadcast) and some educational courses (also never broadcast).

How are people handling videos like that? Do you put them in TV shows or Movies? If not, where do you put them? How do you get the info into the library?

Thanks
People, such as myself, also have this issue with home movies. Of course the scraper site has no idea what our home movies or Musical Specials are about, so we create our own nfo files.

Once you create the nfo file, Kodi will recognise and read the file in exactly the same way as if it was scraping from the internet.

I use Tiny Media Manager (TMM). Link is here... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=142723

It is simple and straightforward to use. Add Sources, exactly as you do in Kodi. Then just double click one of your movies/musicals and start adding the info.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the info. I'll check out TMM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Videos That Are Not TV Shows or Movies?0