Amazon claims kodi is blocked, can't load on new firestick 5.7.3
I just purchased a firestick yesterday and had trouble loading Kodi. I was told by Amazon it can't be loaded because they have blocked it. Is this true? Before I search one more video on loading kodi( I have watched many, doing the install with the video) nothing works. What is the solution beside loading it on my phone(too small) or laptop or pc? Could someone from Kodi answer this before I do any more research as it is making me weary? My firestick is 5.7.3 version. Please PM me with an answer. Would greatly be appreciated or send a link on how I get around it. Mostly I wanted to see if I could do it.
Can you post the email you received from amazon, please?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Please show us the message you received from Amazon
No email, I called because I kept getting popups during the installtion, they wouldn't close. I have kodi17.2 loaded because I read it was more stable than new one but can't do add ons. I did change to yes in device manager to allow from unknown source and the other one.I tried installing the app to boot kodi on start up, no luck. I am doing everything step by step on several videos, no luck. I have version 5.7.3 and now have disabled auto updates in case of future blocks. I was excited about this app as I am cutting the cord.now I'm afraid I'll have to buy a different device unless someone has a way around or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've tried for days. I'm just now getting used to the firestick.
How does this relate to your original post?

Btw. http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons I think you misunderstand a whole lot of things.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Never mind I was trying to find out if Amazon blocked Kodi-I called, no email. I am new to this forum and thought I would get some help.
If you have v17.2 installed then obviously Kodi cannot be blocked.

It isn't exactly clear what the issue is you are struggling with. For us to be able to help you you must provide as much clear and concise information as possible. It is the only clue we have to your issue.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Given you've been following "several videos" you might benefit from reading this before you go too much further.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Troll.
(2017-06-02, 17:04)sktn77a Wrote: Troll.

HuhHuh
Mine is blocked. No email. It just went out. I restarted and won't work. I used local cast to case terrarium and it starts to play and then says CONTENT NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS DEVICE. Nothing will play
Quote:CONTENT NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS DEVICE

What does that have to do with Kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon claims kodi is blocked, can't load on new firestick 5.7.30