Solved Missing one and only one TV Shows
Hi everyone i know it must be annoying this kind of question but i allready loose lot of time I did not get any solutions. I'm using ubuntu with kodi 17.3 i have all my file in the same computer disc any every other tv show it detect except Van Helsing (2016). The files of the show are in the folder "/series//Van Helsing/Temporada 01/Van Helsing - S01E02 - Seen You.mkv" (this is an example). I already tried to use mediaelch to download all the info to an nfo files but that dind't work either.
I can see the folder and the files if i access through files options.
Any ideas?
If you go into the information (via the context menu) for the van helsing folder is the content set as TV show and the "this folder contains a single TV show) box ticked?

If not set those and try to scan again.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just tested your tv show and I could not replicate the problem.

I am using...
TVDB scraper
DVD Order

My naming convention is as follows...
E:\HTPC TV Shows Overflow\Van Helsing\Van Helsing S01E01.mkv

I also used your naming convention
E:\HTPC TV Shows Overflow\Van Helsing\Van Helsing - S01E02 - Seen You.mkv

Both scraped first time.

I know that TVDB has experienced problems with their v1.0 API. Maybe you tried to scrape at a bad moment... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=37586
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-30, 17:37)DarrenHill Wrote: If you go into the information (via the context menu) for the van helsing folder is the content set as TV show and the "this folder contains a single TV show) box ticked?

After i do this the series apeard, so i delet the new source a everything works. So thanks.
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing one and only one TV Shows0