• 3(current)
v19 NewsON - Regional Live Streams and News Clips
I've been using this addon for the last several months, and have been pleased with it so far! Until today...I noticed New Mexico seems to be missing from the list! The watchnewson website still lets me access it, I was just wondering what changed? Also, is there a plan to add the search functionality from the website?
(2018-06-14, 02:51)rjross1229 Wrote: I've been using this addon for the last several months, and have been pleased with it so far! Until today...I noticed New Mexico seems to be missing from the list! The watchnewson website still lets me access it, I was just wondering what changed? Also, is there a plan to add the search functionality from the website?
 I'll look into it...

::Update::

"New Mexico" is listed, and the two channels play fine; If you continue to have issues i'll need to review a debugging log.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
How bizarre! I don't have New Mexico listed. I'll look at getting you a debug log
Hi, i kept on getting trouble with Boston local News. Sometimes the channels would disappear.
(2018-06-30, 00:24)Player04 Wrote: Hi, i kept on getting trouble with Boston local News. Sometimes the channels would disappear.
 Not sure why that might happen.... you'll need to attach a Kodi log with debugging enabled in both Kodi and the NewsOn.
Just hangs when clicking Newscasts...
ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "label"
https://pastebin.com/KEkuwVPY
(2018-06-30, 05:23)locoguano Wrote: Just hangs when clicking Newscasts...
ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "label"
https://pastebin.com/KEkuwVPY
 All Kodi builds post june 10th broke plugin support for a number of plugins and all of mine; I'd recommend using Kodi builds prior to june 11th until the team can decided how to handle the changes. THX

::Update::

This issue was fix post july 10th.
Downgraded to 6.10 and it works fine. Thanks.
Lunatixz

I just saw this post. I have been having a lot of problems with your addons and others lately and this could be the reason.

I tried to go back before 6/10 but the APK will no longer install.

Any ideas?
HI
I also experience stations and entire states disappearing and reappearing from the list.
Is there a bandwidth threshold, that causes this?

my download speed is 24Mps
CPU is 3.6Ghz
RAM is 32Gb

tom
Hi, I notice Massachusetts is not listed on the list for this add-on.  Will it be added at some point?
No log == No help
post no logs
post logs
contradiction = contradition
(2018-07-06, 03:01)tom101davies Wrote: post no logs
Post no logs here in the forum

(2018-07-06, 03:01)tom101davies Wrote: post logs
Post logs to a pastebin type site and provide the address here in a post

(2018-07-06, 03:01)tom101davies Wrote: contradiction = contradition
/=
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
how about someone just answer the behavior of the NewsOn code, instead of playing games
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NewsON - Regional Live Streams and News Clips2