v17 Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working
Yes it is an access key to use the tmdb api.

Can you tell us please what versions of the following addons you have:

metadata.common.themoviedb.org
metadata.themoviedb.org

Thanks.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-24, 07:20)nickr Wrote: "Latest" is not a version of anything.

By default Kodi updates plugins to the latest available versions

TMDB : 2.16.0
Universal Movie Scraper : 2.8.6
IMDB : 2.8.8
By default, but not always in a hurry!

Looked at your log. Seeing stuff like
Quote:/mnt/nfs/files/movies/Fantasy Historical/
leads me to think you probably don't have your video storage and naming set up correctly.

Recommended:

Source/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).whateverothercrapyouwantlike1080p.DTS.mkv

Note: no genre folders, nothing deeper than source/directory/file.mkv
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Genre folders should be no issue for our scrapers as long as movie folder is correctly named (if you set that option) or filename
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I had this problem which has since rectified itself.
I originally tried updating the add-ons including the dependencies which had no effect, however after updating and choosing the latest version listed for The movie database scraper library, imdb scraper library and the movie database the versions have now updated and changed to the latest which for me is

The movie database scraper library 2.16.0
IMDB scraper library 2.8.8
The Movie Database 3.9.5

I also tried the initial going into add-ons, my add-ons and then the left hand menu and check for updates.

One of these fixed it for me, so might be worth a try for anyone having a similar issue.
I don't use imdb, but your tmdb addons are up to date.
(2017-06-29, 08:32)Martijn Wrote: Genre folders should be no issue for our scrapers as long as movie folder is correctly named (if you set that option) or filename
I always thought extra depths of directories presented a problem, but I stand corrected.
How many levels will "Scan Recursively" scan down to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-29, 03:12)nickr Wrote: Can you tell us please what versions of the following addons you have:

metadata.common.themoviedb.org
metadata.themoviedb.org
I am using Kodi 16.1.

Version of "themoviedb.org" is 3.9.4.
I have no idea where i could find the "metadata.common.themoviedb.org" addon.

But ... it has nothing to do with Kodi I think ... the key is the problem.
I have tried
Quote:http://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_k...anguage=de
directly in the web browser and it returns
Quote:status_code 7
status_message "Invalid API key: You must be granted a valid key."
success false
@boh73

This is what you should have

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
The Movie Database Scraper Library 2.16.0
TVDB 1.8.5

Find The Movie Database Scraper Library at Settings>System Settings>Add-ons Then find it in the list

You need to update TMDB add-on
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-29, 09:06)nickr Wrote: I don't use imdb, but your tmdb addons are up to date.

Originally my The movie database scraper library was stuck on 2.15.0 before manually updating.
Just tried those couple of things and it worked, it's also worth looking in the recently updated part of my add-ons, the items listed there seemed to be newer versions than the ones which i currently had installed :S
(2017-06-29, 08:08)nickr Wrote: By default, but not always in a hurry!

Looked at your log. Seeing stuff like
Quote:/mnt/nfs/files/movies/Fantasy Historical/
leads me to think you probably don't have your video storage and naming set up correctly.

Recommended:

Source/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).whateverothercrapyouwantlike1080p.DTS.mkv

Note: no genre folders, nothing deeper than source/directory/file.mkv
Thx for your suggestion Nickr. Has always worked in the past with recursive scanning enabled. I tried copying some music & movies locally on the machine, pointing Kodi at that & re-scanning. No dice, so it's not a network/permissions thing.

As for plugin updates, I have seen that following a fresh install the plugins are already updated by the time I navigate via the Kodi GUI to check them.

I have a separate (non Kodi) issue of no sound via HDMI on this NUC so I have installed 4 different distro's this week with various different versions of Kodi & all are not scraping.
There must be a simple explanation & I will find it.

Cheers
(2017-06-29, 10:23)Karellen Wrote: TMDB 3.9.5

After the update all worked fine again. This is the second time a update for the scraper is needed but it was not able to update out of Kodi. I had to install it from zip file.

Thank you for your help Smile
I got this strange thing at my place.

Running LibleElec 8.0.2 on a Intel NUC with Kodi 17.3

My TMDB addon version was 3.9.3. When i was checking for updates within the addon update the latest version that was avalible in the list was also 3.9.3
I didn't understand so I took the 3.9.5 zip from the internet, removed the 3.9.3 and installed the zip. After the installation there was no "no server connection" notification but the scraping is still not working fine. The plot (in Dutch) is avalible again but the poster, fanart and actors etc. isn't there. When i checked The Movie Database Scraper Library it says 2.15.0 and the update tot 2.16.0 isn't also in the list.

TVDB 1.8.4 and again not able to choose 1.8.5....

Someone?
(2017-07-02, 12:36)Bashan Wrote: I got this strange thing at my place.

Running LibleElec 8.0.2 on a Intel NUC with Kodi 17.3

My TMDB addon version was 3.9.3. When i was checking for updates within the addon update the latest version that was avalible in the list was also 3.9.3
I didn't understand so I took the 3.9.5 zip from the internet, removed the 3.9.3 and installed the zip. After the installation there was no "no server connection" notification but the scraping is still not working fine. The plot (in Dutch) is avalible again but the poster, fanart and actors etc. isn't there. When i checked The Movie Database Scraper Library it says 2.15.0 and the update tot 2.16.0 isn't also in the list.

TVDB 1.8.4 and again not able to choose 1.8.5....

Someone?

Nevermind.. i feel stupid. After i did an update on the kodi repository it all went to the right version. All working fine again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working1