• 54(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
Hi @Edworld,

As suggested by @Karellen, please provide the nfo file that corresponds to the screenshot you posted. From that I can try to check what it could be wrong with it...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
https://paste.kodi.tv/dimivonapu

The first 10-15 movies i have locked so the addon doesn't update top250 since they are directors cut or theatrical cut.

Most of my error appear to be related to IMDb
(2021-06-16, 00:46)Edworld Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/dimivonapu

The first 10-15 movies i have locked so the addon doesn't update top250 since they are directors cut or theatrical cut.

Most of my error appear to be related to IMDb
Thanks!

What do you exactly mean with "locked"? There is no such an option in the add-on...do you mean that you have manually removed all the IDs so that the add-on can't update the movies rating/Top250?

For the other errors, yes, they are related to the IMDb server. To be honest I don't know which could be the problem...I have tried a couple of links and the pages are opened correctly on my side. May be you can give another try and see what happens.

Have a great day!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
I have installed v3.5.4 on Kodi v18.9.
I manually updated the ratings for ALL TV shows.  However, several shows shows the wrong ratings on the poster. If I go in and manually update the ratings for such an incorrect show, the correct rating is shown.

Here is an example:
The poster shows rating = 7.4 instead of 8.0.
If I update this shows separately, it will show rating=8.0

How can I update all the show ratings w/o having to manually go in to correct them one-by-one?
I cant understand what's the problem, half of my movies show no rating, though there is rating for that IMDB id
It is working for most of the movies, and there is no clear difference between these and others that get imdb rating fine.
below is an update log part
Quote:--------------------------------------------------------
Starting Light IMDb Ratings Update (2021-06-27 15:48:44)
version 4.2.3
onMovies: true
onTVShows: true
IncludeEpisodes: true
IMDbDefault: true
ScheduleEnabled: false
--------------------------------------------------------

15:49:31 - Scheduled ratings update for movies started (NumberOfThreads: 8)

Эбигейл (IMDb ID: tt7025388, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 575094)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt7025388 -> no rating

Следи за дорогой (IMDb ID: tt8970448, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 565348)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8970448 -> no rating

Эверест (IMDb ID: tt6324278, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 431580)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt6324278 -> no rating

438 дней (IMDb ID: tt8325442, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 582943)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8325442 -> no rating

1917 (IMDb ID: tt8579674, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 530915)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8579674 -> no rating

К звёздам (IMDb ID: tt2935510, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 419704)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt2935510 -> no rating

Шестеро вне закона (IMDb ID: tt8106534, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 509967)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8106534 -> no rating

21 мост (IMDb ID: tt8688634, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 535292)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8688634 -> no rating

Запретная кухня (IMDb ID: tt5805768, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 484297)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt5805768 -> no rating

Атлантика (IMDb ID: tt10199586, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 496967)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt10199586 -> no rating

Агата и полуночные убийства (IMDb ID: tt11062400, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 749395)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt11062400 -> no rating

Молочные зубы (IMDb ID: tt8399664, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 522098)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8399664 -> no rating

Плохие парни навсегда (IMDb ID: tt1502397, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 38700)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt1502397 -> no rating

Батя (IMDb ID: tt14111652, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 779280)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt14111652 -> no rating

Безупречный (IMDb ID: tt8206668, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 530723)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8206668 -> no rating

Большой куш (IMDb ID: tt9747594, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 571648)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt9747594 -> no rating

Ослепленный светом (IMDb ID: tt8266310, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 534259)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt8266310 -> no rating

Бладшот (IMDb ID: tt1634106, TVDB ID: n/a, TMDB ID: 338762)
Method parse_IMDb_page - IMDb ID: tt1634106 -> no rating 
(2021-05-27, 22:21)axlt2002 Wrote: Hello guys,

The new version 4.4.0 has just been realeased. It now supports the new IMDb pages format and solves the issue of being stuck randomly during the ratings update.

In case of any new issue (hope not so many!), please do not hesitate to post it in this thread.

Good night!
Hello,
I'm running Kodi 18.9 with Light IMDB Ratings Update 4.2.3 and also have the issue with the update procedure getting stuck randomly. A fix for this would be fine :-)
Video 
Hi Axlt,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still using your addon on a weekly basis and I'm very happy with it! With Kodi 19 Ver. 4.3 stopped every time at 7%. With 4.4 it works flawless again.

Thank you so much for all your work mate, I really appreciate it!

Greets
CGI
I am using version 4.2.3 on Leia, but I tried updating some TV shows manually and noticed that it's not working. Here is my log file.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ikemehowij.kodi

Regards,

Shedrock
Hello folks!

Ok, for who is still using Kodi 18.x (i.e. Leia) the add-on versions 3.5.4 and 4.2.3 might exeperience some issues during the ratings update due to the fact that IMDb site has changed the movies/TV shows page format. The page format (old/new) that IMDb server responds with is not predictable so that is why some ratings are not updated correctly (randomly); if you go with the context update it seems that the IMDb server responds always with the old format, so that is why the informaiton are updated in the proper way.

At the moment the only version that is working properly is 4.4.0 for Kodi 19. I'm actually working on a new release that I would like to make backward compatible with Kodi 18.x as well.

Just be patient  Smile

Lovely day to all!
(2021-07-02, 11:42)axlt2002 Wrote: At the moment the only version that is working properly is 4.4.0 for Kodi 19. I'm actually working on a new release that I would like to make backward compatible with Kodi 18.x as well.
Thank you very much.

Shedrock
I get this error when I try to update the imdb rating for a movie/tv show, "Error Contents: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment". I'm on Matrix 19.0, Android, Xonfluence skin.

03 22:16:21.437 T:26999 WARNING <general>: xbmc.translatePath is deprecated and might be removed in future kodi versions. Please use xbmcvfs.translatePath instead.
2021-07-03 22:16:21.438 T:26999   DEBUG <CAddonSettings[script.light.imdb.ratings.update]>: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
2021-07-03 22:16:22.083 T:26999   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'UnboundLocalError'>
                                                   Error Contents: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/context.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       UpdateContext()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/context.py", line 13, in UpdateContext
                                                       update_context.open_context_menu( sys.listitem.getPath(), sys.listitem.getLabel() )
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/core/update_context.py", line 58, in open_context_menu
                                                       jSonResponse = xbmc.executeJSONRPC( jSonQuery )
                                                   UnboundLocalError: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(2021-07-04, 13:13)wasssu Wrote: I get this error when I try to update the imdb rating for a movie/tv show, "Error Contents: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment". I'm on Matrix 19.0, Android, Xonfluence skin.

03 22:16:21.437 T:26999 WARNING <general>: xbmc.translatePath is deprecated and might be removed in future kodi versions. Please use xbmcvfs.translatePath instead.
2021-07-03 22:16:21.438 T:26999   DEBUG <CAddonSettings[script.light.imdb.ratings.update]>: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
2021-07-03 22:16:22.083 T:26999   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/context.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       UpdateContext()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/context.py", line 13, in UpdateContext
                                                       update_context.open_context_menu( sys.listitem.getPath(), sys.listitem.getLabel() )
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.light.imdb.ratings.update/resources/core/update_context.py", line 58, in open_context_menu
Hi @wasssu, thanks for writing.

I guess you are running version 4.4.0, right? Unfortunately I can not reproduce the error...is it systematic or it does happen just for a specific item such as a movie, TV show or episode?

Any additional information is more than welcome.

Thanks!
(2021-07-06, 09:18)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2021-07-04, 13:13)wasssu Wrote: I get this error when I try to update the imdb rating for a movie/tv show, "Error Contents: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment". I'm on Matrix 19.0, Android, Xonfluence skin.

UpdateContext()

I guess you are running version 4.4.0, right? Unfortunately I can not reproduce the error...is it systematic or it does happen just for a specific item such as a movie, TV show or episode?

Thanks!
Thanks for reply. Yes, I'm using 4.4.0, it happens for any movie/tv show. 4.2.3 still working on 18.9?
(2021-07-06, 10:43)wasssu Wrote:
(2021-07-06, 09:18)axlt2002 Wrote:

UpdateContext()

Thanks!
Thanks for reply. Yes, I'm using 4.4.0, it happens for any movie/tv show. 4.2.3 still working on 18.9?
That sounds really strange...I see you are using the Xonfluence skin...con you just give a try with Estuary (i.e. the default Kodi skin)?

Let me know, thanks.
(2021-07-06, 13:09)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2021-07-06, 10:43)wasssu Wrote:
(2021-07-06, 09:18)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi @wasssu, thanks for writing.

Thanks!
That sounds really strange...I see you are using the Xonfluence skin...con you just give a try with Estuary (i.e. the default Kodi skin)?

Let me know, thanks.

I get the same error. I had to go back on 18.9 and installed 4.2.3 and get the same error Sad
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27