MECOOL M8S PRO
hi, have anyone heard about this android box?
link
its runs android 7.

I want to buy another android box, right now i have the Beelink GT1 which is fine.
if not the MECOOL other options i thought about are Xiaomi Mi Box, and Beelink GT1 Ultimate.

both the gt1 ultimate and mecool are 3gb ddr4 so i guess its better?

thank you in advance
The one that works properly and frankly shiny new AMLogic devices running any new version of Android are about the buggiest media players you can purchase for Kodi compatibility, compared to ones with decent bug free Android Firmware.

Fancy Tech Specs that promise the earth on buggy, cheap Android boxes are advertised as a way of Conning Newbie purchasers out of their cash.

Do you like to gamble ?

(2017-06-14, 12:03)wrxtasy Wrote: The one that works properly and frankly shiny new AMLogic devices running any new version of Android are about the buggiest media players you can purchase for Kodi compatibility, compared to ones with decent bug free Android Firmware.

Fancy Tech Specs that promise the earth on buggy, cheap Android boxes are advertised as a way of Conning Newbie purchasers out of their cash.

Do you like to gamble ?

so you suggest to buy the mi box i assume?
No idea, you have not listed you Audio, Video or App requirements - without that we have no idea what is best.

If you only need Kodi - avoid Android all together, there are plenty of cheap AMLogic S905 boxes that can run LibreELEC Kodi very well, a LOT better than Android.

I just need to run kodi for watching tv.
the vero 4k is very expensive,and ODROID-C2 is also not cheap.
so i guess i will buy the mi box.
thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MECOOL M8S PRO0