All Network add-ons
I am running Windows 10 64 bit as well as the Kodi 18 64 bit. That all works well.
What I am very disappoint in is the fact that all of the shows on network add-ons do not work. I have tried Big bang Theory, NCIS, as well as America's Got Talent and others.
For me that these do not work means for the most part Kodi becomes pretty much a useless system for me.
I see I can just sign up for the different networks and get what I want. So that is probably what I will do. I find that I have to have a special provider for ESPN 3 even. It has to be US based, which for one living in Canada really sucks.

I want to thank all the programmers working on Kodi and if you ever get things on the add-ons that work I would love to use it, but until then I see no reason to continue. I don't want to pirate, but I would like them to work. I will just go back to purchasing the DVD series and watch as I want.
If you try to watch content geo-locked by the provider then there is nothing that kodi can do for you

Bypassing the geo-lock could be assimilate to piracy (which you said you does not want to)
Moanbag is in da place!
Hello dragun50,

It would really help if you tell us which add-ons you are having trouble with. You must remember, that most add-ons are written by third parties and are, to an extent, outside the control of the core Kodi developers.

As for purchasing DVD's... that is perfect as that is the original intended use of Kodi. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Network add-ons0