Link to download folder
(2017-06-26, 12:13)nickr Wrote: You are clearly delusional. I can't see your reference to stack overflow, nor the 'screenshots' you refer to in post 12.
Look above
"Ive already told you im a newbie to coding? Do you not think your buddy saying to me "look at the bloody wiki" was no way insulting then? Have you warned him?
Basically i didnt understand the wiki no, just like thousands of other people so i looked on stack over flow and, shit, i got it wrong, i wish i'd never posted now, does every newbie that has a go get ridiculed for trying|?"
And my references to screenshots were the ones i was taking of this convo, so please dont call me delusional just look properly.
Wink 
(2017-06-26, 12:20)bry Wrote: Okay. Enough of the bs. Add your download path as a source in file manager. Add source as a favorite. Use custom skin shortcut as a main menu item. Enjoy
Cheers Bry i'll give that a bash now
(2017-06-26, 12:43)kirkydman Wrote:
(2017-06-26, 12:20)bry Wrote: Okay. Enough of the bs. Add your download path as a source in file manager. Add source as a favorite. Use custom skin shortcut as a main menu item. Enjoy
Cheers Bry i'll give that a bash now
You cant actually add the source as a fav im afraid, im using Aeon nox on Jarvis Sad
You should probably update your Kodi install. I did this in Mq6 and 7 in the past. For custom folders when the Olympics were going on.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-06-26, 12:54)bry Wrote: You should probably update your Kodi install. I did this in Mq6 and 7 in the past. For custom folders when the Olympics were going on.
Ok cheers buddy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Link to download folder0