Android Kodi source problem
Hello.I have a Minix Neo U1.
I'm on the latest Kodi release.I have 2 external wd hdd's that i use.One is for TV Shows ,One for Movies.I had them connected simultaneously on the minix.I added 2 separate sources and named them Tv Shows and Movies respectively.I did scan for new content and downloaded fanart etc.I plugged them off to add content from my pc,only to find out that all contents were mixed on both drives.Most were duplicated.I sorted them out,did a cleanup on the kodi without them connected.I connected them only one at the time now to add as source.Movies are ok.I unplugged Movies and did the same for TV shows.I'm afraid to plug them both at the same time in case everything gets mixed up again.Is there a way to avoid this?Thanks!
Are you saying files on both drives are suddenly mixed?
Or are your kodi libs polluted?
It may have to do with the order you plug m in ur kodi box. U1 might assign drive id based who "who is plugged next", and you end up with the movie drive assigned the id for which kodi source thinks its the tvshow drive. Not sure if it works like that, but windows pretty much assigns drive letters that way
Possible solutions:
- hook m up to your router if thats supported so you don have to unplug them.
- get a decent nas

I would suggest the second option. You will love it
Yes files on both drives get mixed.I have a nas but because the house is old and the nas far from the tv.Its difficult to run an ethernet cable and the wifi signal is poor.
Maybe 1 larger harddisk?
I want to avoid buying something i dont need.Money is tight.
(2017-06-22, 18:26)Spyrious Wrote: Yes files on both drives get mixed.I have a nas but because the house is old and the nas far from the tv.Its difficult to run an ethernet cable and the wifi signal is poor.

Just to get clear on this: are you saying files from one drive suddenly sit on the other? As in copied or moved accross? That would be very peculiar

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi source problem0