tinyMediaManager Showing file size

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smilenkovski Offline
Is there any way tinyMediaManager to show file size in "filter by" window?
find quote
smilenkovski Offline
Is there any support outside Kodi forum?
find quote
mchp92 Offline
I would try TMM site
I started using tmm recently but dont know how to tackle your request
find quote
mlaggner Offline
to show the file size in filter by may never come - in the filter by window we only have filters for predefined values (and free text filter).

It would not make any sense to filter for a movie if you have the exactly size? (filter by byte, kb, mb, gb?)
To include a filter for filtering movies with higher than/lower than a given value (byte, kb, mb, gb?) may exceed our goals

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
[Image: project_thin_badge.gif]
find quote
smilenkovski Offline
(2017-06-26 21:24)mlaggner Wrote:  to show the file size in filter by may never come - in the filter by window we only have filters for predefined values (and free text filter).

It would not make any sense to filter for a movie if you have the exactly size? (filter by byte, kb, mb, gb?)
To include a filter for filtering movies with higher than/lower than a given value (byte, kb, mb, gb?) may exceed our goals

Misunderstanding, my bad. Perfect situation for me will be if I can filter by codec and resolution (ex 720 and h264) and order by size descending. I'll explain why I need this. I have big movies library. From time to time I'm updating (or replacing) older copies with better ones (HEVC). Sometimes I batch re encoding in handbrake big h264 files without loosing quality with smaller size. So, the size matters. Maybe this, what I'm looking for is too much , but if it's not big deal why not.
Ouch, sorry. It should be first in my post. Thank You very much for developing this software. Really, thank you. Expect donation.
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-28 12:07 by smilenkovski.)
find quote
mlaggner Offline
well having the file size of the main video file(s) in the table for sorting should be doable;
but will be harder for DVD/BR structures..

I'll have a look for that in v3

tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
[Image: project_thin_badge.gif]
find quote