Request; auto-play a few trailers before a movie
My girlfriend (and some other people I know) enjoy the trailers before watching a movie - especially the people who don't look trailers up online etc. or know what new movies are coming out. When I used to use GB-PVR in my home theater setup to stream media from my pc, there was an option to play a video file in a "theatre" mode - where it would pull up a few of the more popular/recent trailers and randomly play the number you've set in the config (play 3 or 4 etc) before your movie. This is a nice touch to selecting a movie out of your library.

How feasible would this be?
The AMT script already does this. One of its included plugins.
Thanks - found it. Still not quite what I was looking for. Should the Apple Trailers Home Theater plugin take over a minute to load my SMB share everytime it opens? Not only that it doesn't use the coverart etc. from IMDB so thats 2 directories I'd have to keep up to date w/ info, or browse one (which opens slow enough as is) then go back to the other and wait over a minute each time you open the plugin to load my approx. 300 movies? Is that about the right time or is my XBMC or Xbox behaving badly?

Too bad they can't just add an item to the video context menu to choose to play that video using their plugin/script.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request; auto-play a few trailers before a movie0