v17 REQ: Help with Premiumize VPN service
Greetings from Canada.I recently purchased a decent android box, and although I am finding the GUI to be horribly UNintuitive (clearly code written by committee!), I have slogged my way a full two weeks to finally setup a VPN connection under myPremiumize.me accountthat , well, connected!! Of course it seems my problems are not even close to being solved: without the VPN connection a speedtest tells me I'm getting close to 360Mbps (hard line, now wifi) ; if I plug into the virtual network,it drops to an insane 28.5Mbps!!

I did expect some loss of speed, but really ?

Would anyone else using Premiumize.me as their VPN please tell me what you lost, and what I coulc be doing incorrectly ?

Do most folks here use such a service, or am I in the 'paranoid minority' ? Wink

Thanks for reading,
kind regards.

CarpetShark.
You post appears to have nothing to do with kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thread moved to off-topic.

We produce and provide a media player, not a VPN. Ask whoever you're paying for to get that to provide the support you're paying for.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Since I omitted the word 'kodi' in my original post, it was scrubbed by two mods here..... whatever, I'll try again: two questions regarding the use of VPNs with KODI.

1) Do most KODI users make use of such a service, or is it overkilll ?

2) those that do use a vpn, how much bandwidth do you loose ?

Thanks for taking time to read this.
Cheers
What makes you think you want to or should use a vpn?
As for bandwidth loss, I would say that is very dependent on your vpn server
Your thread wasn't scrubbed it was moved to off topic as that's what it is.

Kodi doesn't need a VPN to operate legitimately, and we do not support them here. If you're paying for a VPN then you're paying them for support, not us.

This thread is merged to your original one. Please take the hint...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQ: Help with Premiumize VPN service0