Solved movie artwork stopped working from TMDB 2 days ago
Hi People,

can anyone help me out? I cannot seem to find anything on google. 2 days ago my movie library looked right and I just added some more movies and hit update and the TMDB server could not be found. So I thought I'd try universal movie scaper which connected and started finding info.... but all my covers/posters are now clips from the movie rather than the cover. I then tried going back to TMDB which connected to the server after an update and guess what, the exact same rubbish as the universal scaper. So since then I have wiped and rewiped the library and removed and readded the source and its still the same.

Any ideas?

This is really frigging annoying. these scapers appear to be crap, in the last month i have had to clean the library at least a dozen times because and double ups now this. WTF

kodi v17.3 on android minix u9-h
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2610357
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen,

I had already updated the add ons just not the dependency which fixed the issue.

It seems the reason I didn't find the right info is that i was hung up on the way the movies displayed video clips instead of posters/covers. The plots were found so I guess this must be default behaviour to use clips from the movie if covers are not found.

Anyway cheers.
Great to hear you got it working.

Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie artwork stopped working from TMDB 2 days ago0