Visual indicator when remote control command has been received
Does anybody know of an add-on or app that shows a visual indicator on the screen when Kodi received a command from the remote control, so when a remote control button has been pushed?

I'm using Kodi 17.3 on Android 5.1.

Thanks.
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.
That would seriously screw up watching and using kodi, the whole experience.

If you want to monitor that, use debug logging.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-13, 13:31)nickr Wrote: That would seriously screw up watching and using kodi, the whole experience.

If you want to monitor that, use debug logging.

Perhaps you are right, but I was thinking of a very small red dot in a corner that shows up when a button is pressed.

The remote I'm using has an auto sleep (Minix A3) and needs a first button push to awake. And sometimes I just don't know if the remote command is executing or the remote only awakes. Some Kodi add-ons take a while to start and in some cases when I push the button twice (to awaken and to send the wanted button) I unintentionally push the 'cancel' button of the Kodi add-on.

I suppose I have to live with it however I think the development of such an add-on is minimal.
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo,
Nvidia shield Pro 9.1.1 with Android 11.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visual indicator when remote control command has been received0