• 20(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-08-24, 03:30)VikkiXavier Wrote: Another glitch. Filter does not work. Can't search movies by Genre, Year, etc
Actually, it does work but visually it's not made clear what is happening. So an issue, regardless. Will look for a solution.

(2017-08-24, 03:38)VikkiXavier Wrote: One more. When I search a movie, it takes me to the next movie.
Confirmed, will look into it. Know the cause, but need to think of a solution.

(2017-08-24, 06:33)TheLastOfUs Wrote: Another - clicking "the defenders". Jeroen - can you confirm if a grid issue or an extendedscript issue? Never having this problem on Windows + Grid Skin

Code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
import PIL.Image
Extendedinfo issue. Those PIL references point to missing python modules used by extendedinfo that are not available on Android.

(2017-08-24, 07:17)3500 Wrote: Search Result not showing a poster or thumb
In the search results window Kodi doesn't provide thumbs or posters, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.
Just a minor bug/issue : in compact view (btw. love this view) when clock enabled on home screen, busy kodi sign overlaps with clock. Is it possibile to have date on homescreen in compact view??
Another thing - I did ALL FANART for the homescreen...and I notice it's kind of chaotic. It shows some tvs/movie fanart...then just shows nothing for a solid 30seconds-1 minute (plain grid background). Is this intentional and is there any way to implement a homescreen fan-art option to make the images shuffle fasterHuh Right now if I do animated backgrounds...it will recycle the same background over and over for 1 minute or so. Gladiator zoomed out 3 different ways, before switching if at all to another movie/tv show fanart

Also is Library Data Provider necessary, if so when? This is with LDP enabled btw ^^^. Do I need to enable Artwork Downloader and Artist slideshow to get fanart homescreen to work right? Kinda confuzzled Smile! Other than that, this theme is EPIC.
Jeroen,

I don't know if you missed my question, post #190 ?

No rush, but thanks for answering Wink
@Jeroen - Is there a way to hide this display of no.of movies? Or could hint me the xml file?

opening weather menu i can't see the days, anybody else having the same issue?

(2017-08-24, 08:35)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 07:17)3500 Wrote: Search Result not showing a poster or thumb
In the search results window Kodi doesn't provide thumbs or posters, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.

what i'm trying to say is why don't you add a poster of movies or thumb of episodes when the user hover the selecting from search results

INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-08-24, 10:11)chrispe Wrote: opening weather menu i can't see the days, anybody else having the same issue?

I have 2 NUCs with Grid, the other one has this issue, the other not.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2017-08-24, 10:11)chrispe Wrote: opening weather menu i can't see the days, anybody else having the same issue?

try the latest version on his Jeroen repository 1.1.2
i'm on v.1.1.1 and i'm not having the issue
Grid 1.1.2 : "Home Screen >> Add-Ons >> Install From Zip File" takes me to the "Install From Repository" screen.
(2017-08-24, 10:29)3500 Wrote:

i already use 1.1.2 version, i have this issue from the first beta
(2017-08-24, 10:47)chrispe Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 10:29)3500 Wrote:

i already use 1.1.2 version, i have this issue from the first beta

what addon do you use for weather?
yahoo

another bug, on home menu and widget customizer the option "disable shortcut" doesn't change to "enable shortcut" when the shortcut is already disabled
(2017-08-24, 10:12)3500 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 08:35)Jeroen Wrote: [quote='3500' pid='2636532' dateline='1503551837']
Search Result not showing a poster or thumb

what i'm trying to say is why don't you add a poster of movies or thumb of episodes when the user hover the selecting from search results

In understood what you mean, but as I was saying Kodi doesn't make any artwork available in this window, therefore I cannot make the skin display it. There is nothing for me to hook into so to speak.
@Jeroen - Do you know if it possible to watch the trailer within the custom videowindow control parameters, rather than directly in full screen?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10