• 26(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
<texture>$INFO[Container(9998)ListItem(0).FileNameAndPath]</texture> is not working Sad

How I got the images stored in the folder...

I already did that. But what happens is.. I am redirected to slide view where I wait a few seconds till trailer loads, and then the trailer begins in full screen. I have to press "back" button and enter into dialogvideoinfo to view the trailer within the parameters. What I want is... the video to load within the control parameters directly in the videoinfodialog

(2017-08-25, 15:14)VikkiXavier Wrote: <texture>$INFO[Container(9998)ListItem(0).FileNameAndPath]</texture> is not working Sad

Forgot to mention, you'll have to add the filename and extension to it. ListItem.FileNameAndPath will print the path to the movie. From there you'll need to add the parameters needed to make the path "complete" so it reflects your filestructure

(2017-08-25, 15:31)VikkiXavier Wrote: I already did that. But what happens is.. I am redirected to slide view where I wait a few seconds till trailer loads, and then the trailer begins in full screen. I have to press "back" button and enter into dialogvideoinfo to view the trailer within the parameters. What I want is... the video to load within the control parameters directly in the videoinfodialog

See PlayMedia in http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_functions

It's worth checking out http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_Skinning_Manual to get a better understanding
Did you read my questions on post #221?
There seem to be some issues with the PVR.

Would be great if i could get an answer. Wink
Your skin rocks!
(2017-08-25, 15:54)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 15:14)VikkiXavier Wrote:

Forgot to mention, you'll have to add the filename and extension to it. ListItem.FileNameAndPath will print the path to the movie. From there you'll need to add the parameters needed to make the path "complete" so it reflects your filestructure

It is not quite cleart where do I have to add the filename and extention?
(2017-08-25, 18:22)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 15:54)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 15:14)VikkiXavier Wrote:

It is not quite cleart where do I have to add the filename and extention?
I hope that Jeroen doesn't mind, because this is not my thread.
Between the parenthesis, where it says "media" you can insert a "playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or a url. So replace the word "media" with one of those.
The other parameters of PlayMedia are optional (that's why they are between square brackets).
Code:
PlayMedia(media[,isdir][,1],[playoffset=xx])
Description of the PlayMedia built-in function (from the first link that Jeroen referred you to in his post) :
Code:
Plays the media. This can be a playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or a url. The optional parameter ",isdir" can be used for playing a directory. ",1" will start a video in a preview window, instead of fullscreen. If media is a playlist, you can use playoffset=xx where xx is the position to start playback from.

EDIT:
You must use this built-in function in one of two XML tags : <onclick> or <onfocus>.
<onclick>PlayMedia(path-including-video-file-name-here)</onclick>
or
<onfocus>PlayMedia(path-including-video-file-name-here)</onfocus>

EDIT2:
If you're determining the full pathname to the video (or music or whatever) file with Python :
To stay platform independent and avoid unnecessary hardcoding use paths with the special protocol : Special_protocol (wiki)
Look at the top of your log for "special://" and see how they are mapped, to find out the proper one to use.
For example, I see this one (of many others) "NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /home/luke-cage/.kodi"
(2017-08-24, 13:37)ukmark62 Wrote: I'm using v1.1.2 and the minor issue with the infoline not showing (in list view only) for some episodes is still present. Not sure if you had addressed this in the fix notes for v1.1.1 or not but thought I'd let you know.

(2017-08-24, 19:15)Jeroen Wrote: Hm, bugger. I did put in a fix (I was seeing the same issue for a particular show) and it solved it for me but I guess it doesn't cover every variable. I'll look into it.

Hi Jeroen, problem resolved with v1.1.3 - Cheers!
(2017-08-25, 12:13)maxtherabbit Wrote: This is what I was trying to fix.
I'm not seeing that problem though.
Jeroen,

I am using version 1.1.3, and one issue I have is that there is no top bar on the main menu, it is there on all other screens. The clock appears, and the date, but not the bar itself, and no icon on the top left corner either. Running under Windows, and Leia nightly. Maybe a problem on my end?

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-25, 22:22)bsoriano Wrote: I am using version 1.1.3, and one issue I have is that there is no top bar on the main menu, it is there on all other screens. The clock appears, and the date, but not the bar itself, and no icon on the top left corner either. Running under Windows, and Leia nightly. Maybe a problem on my end?
It's not supposed to be there, and it never was as it would serve no purpose.
The size notification from home screen and another view such as from Movies, TV Shows, or System, etc is had a different size
The notification from home screen is smaller than another window
Is this like that?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
@bsoriano, are you referring to the following bug with the overlapping square in the top left of the vertical menu?
(2017-08-25, 23:55)realjohngalt Wrote: @bsoriano, are you referring to the following bug with the overlapping square in the top left of the vertical menu?

I think so, since that is how my main menu looks also.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-25, 22:28)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 22:22)bsoriano Wrote: I am using version 1.1.3, and one issue I have is that there is no top bar on the main menu, it is there on all other screens. The clock appears, and the date, but not the bar itself, and no icon on the top left corner either. Running under Windows, and Leia nightly. Maybe a problem on my end?
It's not supposed to be there, and it never was as it would serve no purpose.

My mistake then, my apologies. I thought it was there when I started testing the skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-25, 23:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 23:55)realjohngalt Wrote: @bsoriano, are you referring to the following bug with the overlapping square in the top left of the vertical menu?

I think so, since that is how my main menu looks also.

Regards,

Bart
The problem is the behavior of Player.Volume on leia I believe, but haven't tested on krypton.

Here's a patch that removes the Player.Volume condition (so no background image on mute icon in upper left after this patch):
http://sprunge.us/gaaj
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10