• 42(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
Hi !

here's a link to the logfile..hope you can figure out why I see dead people....erm...I mean empty tv folders.

thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3176995vcartq8f/kodi.log?dl=0
(2017-09-03, 12:39)joostzilla Wrote: Image

@ Jeroen, Is it intentionally that the description/plot text in this view is sans serif as opposed to serif in other views?
(2017-09-06, 21:17)Jeroen Wrote: [quote='Luke Cage' pid='2643396' dateline='1504713152']
@Jeroen
You're going to need something to move focus to in the custom window. So I would put an invisible button in the custom dialog and set an onload in the custom window to focus on that button (use allowhiddenfocus="true"). That should prevent the focus staying on the button in the video info screen. You could also try using ActivateWindowAndFocus on the button in dialogvideoinfo.xml but I believe that function doesn't work in custom windows. Not completely sure about that though.
Thanks Jeroen. I'm giving it a shot later tonight.
(2017-09-07, 14:03)amornik Wrote: Hi !

here's a link to the logfile..hope you can figure out why I see dead people....erm...I mean empty tv folders.

thanks!

Try removing the <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> from your advancedsettings.xml and just set it through GUI as there have been some changes to this in Krypton it seems. See Settings>Media>Videos>Show empty show. And probably do a clean after that to be sure.

Also, check if there's any difference betweeng into your library though the main menu and moving up from your library to the library root and then moving into tv shows

Else I think the best thing to do is to post this in General support as I would be really surprised if this is a skin issue.
Grid 1.2.20 (Krypton)

- Banners use a text based fallback when no banner artwork is available
- Fix for volume label not showing when on homescreen
- Big List view now uses the same font for plot as other views now
- Fullscreen widget now uses the same number of rows as the gallery library view
- Tweaks to animations in osd
- In some scenarios no symbols were shown in addonbrowser
- Other tweaks and small bugfixes

Grid 1.2.13 (Leia) (please don't report bugs encountered on Leia)
- Up to date with the Krypton version
- Game OSD added (very early WIP)
Bug Report:

Next aired, Text is being Cropped when highlighted

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2017-09-07, 21:28)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-07, 14:03)amornik Wrote: Hi !

thanks!

Try removing the <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> from your advancedsettings.xml and just set it through GUI as there have been some changes to this in Krypton it seems. See Settings>Media>Videos>Show empty show. And probably do a clean after that to be sure.

Also, check if there's any difference betweeng into your library though the main menu and moving up from your library to the library root and then moving into tv shows

Else I think the best thing to do is to post this in General support as I would be really surprised if this is a skin issue.

OK, so I have removed the setting in the XML, no visible impact. also, choosing TV from the main menu, or backtracking from sources shows no difference.
The thing though, is that, like I mentioned in the beginning, with any other skin, there is no issue. that's why I wrote here first.

if you still think this something for general support Ill try it.

maybe there's a way to delete and not clean the DB, start anew?

thanks!
(2017-09-06, 17:52)Luke Cage Wrote: @Jeroen
I added a Trailer button to DialogVideoInfo.xml which pops the trailer in a dialog window with videowindow control (over the Video Info window) next to the poster image. This works as expected.
Hitting the X-key to quit the playing trailer is handled correctly, and I'm dropped back to the Video Info window.
The problem is that all buttons defined in Video Info window (Trailer, Play, Extended Info, etc) still get processed. (Even when I add the OSD popup (m-key) to the playing trailer.)
So it looks like both windows receive (or listen to) keyboard input.

Could you give me a hint of how to disable the buttons and i-key in the Video Info window for as long the Trailer dialog window is visible ?

Finally!! Someone managed to crack this. Can please share to code how you managed to get the trailer to view beside poster when trailer button is clicked?

In my case, the trailer runs on full screen. I have press back and go to dialog info window to see watch the trailer beside the poster
(2017-09-06, 07:58)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 07:53)Kolabor Wrote: Jeroen, look at radio/check buttons in Your assets. See this screen. There are leftover outline/shadow pixels inside upper part of the circle. Those are leftovers from arrow when it's "checked". Think it should be fixed. Smile
Well spotted Big Grin

Jeroen, same thing with applies to PNGs located in /media/busy/
Check them on dark background. Same leftover pixels in file 01.png, 02.png and 03.png.
04.png and 05.png are OK.
Polish language translator/maintainer for Grid skin.
(2017-09-08, 10:12)Kolabor Wrote: Jeroen, same thing with applies to PNGs located in /media/busy/
Check them on dark background. Same leftover pixels in file 01.png, 02.png and 03.png.
04.png and 05.png are OK.

Cheers Cool
(2017-09-08, 08:52)amornik Wrote: OK, so I have removed the setting in the XML, no visible impact. also, choosing TV from the main menu, or backtracking from sources shows no difference.
The thing though, is that, like I mentioned in the beginning, with any other skin, there is no issue. that's why I wrote here first.
I understand the reasoning. However, just because something happens with one skin and not with the other does not automatically mean it is a skin issue. It's an issue that occurs with the skin, but that doesn't mean it is the root cause. An example: In the early stages of Grid's beta testing we ran into an issue where Kodi would crash 100% of the time when switching from Grid to Estuary. Didn't happen with any other skin, no matter how hard you tried. It ended up being caused by Estuary, even though switching from any other skin to Estuary, or from Grid to any other skin would not crash Kodi.

Apart from that I just can't reproduce the problem. And if I can't reproduce it, me trying to remedy the issue is just shooting blanks. When investigating I came across several threads about problems just like you describe on Krypton, so maybe there's still some issues with it.

Quote:if you still think this something for general support Ill try it.

maybe there's a way to delete and not clean the DB, start anew?

Sure, you can just delete your db, but I would try general support before doing drastic things.
(2017-09-06, 08:52)Meschugge Wrote: Little update...i detected, if the checkbox "show on the homescreen too" isn`t activated, the artist slideshow doesn't work correctly....for me. Neither in the music osd or in the homescreen. It only show the album covers in very bad quality in both screens. But when i activate the checkbox, artist slideshow work correctly in the music osd at least . I also reinstalled libreelec and grid....without any effect. I'm absolutly confused !!
So, I've been trying to reproduce, but without any luck I'm afraid. Tried different settings, disabling and uninstalling Artists Slideshow, but it behaves as expected for me. Maybe a debug logo will give some more insight. If anyone else is experience this same problem, do let me know so I can look for a pattern.
@Jeroen,

Thanks for fixing the next aired text bug Smile

Grid is getting better day by day. Great work!!
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2017-09-08, 08:28)Blurayx Wrote: Bug Report:

Can you please tell me which TV guide addon you're using? I just installed Tommy Winther's tv guide from repo and it is not functioning for some reason:

(2017-09-09, 09:08)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2017-09-08, 08:28)Blurayx Wrote: Bug Report:

Can you please tell me which TV guide addon you're using?

TV Show next aired 7.0.1

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...next.aired
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10