• 44(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-10, 11:06)Angelinas Wrote: When you have time in log have some wrong include, fix is in

Cheers! Fixed silly mistakes for next update Smile
(2017-09-10, 10:34)Jeroen Wrote: Did you guys have the 6.x version of NextAired installed before? Maybe try installing that first from the Kodi repo, start it / set it up and then installing the new 7.x version on top of 6.x

That's what I did at least and it has worked for me.

edit: from the looks of that log excerpt it seems the add-on is using old window names that have been deprecated.

Version 6.x works here. But installing the 7.x gives the same issue as before. I just copied the 7.x folder in the add-on folder and replaced.
Hey guy, don't know why but artwork download isn't downloading anything, I have just poster media and info. How can I get an homescreen and stuff?? Second on the content menu I get just one photo and nor the poster of each movie... What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my ONE A2001
(2017-09-10, 10:34)Jeroen Wrote: Did you guys have the 6.x version of NextAired installed before? Maybe try installing that first from the Kodi repo, start it / set it up and then installing the new 7.x version on top of 6.x

That's what I did at least and it has worked for me.

edit: from the looks of that log excerpt it seems the add-on is using old window names that have been deprecated.

I tried 6.x again and its working. Is this how it's supposed to look? -
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/M2VEMKm.png
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2017-09-10, 11:48)McYoshi Wrote: Version 6.x works here. But installing the 7.x gives the same issue as before. I just copied the 7.x folder in the add-on folder and replaced.
Strange, does the log file show anything interesting? I think the best thing to do is to post an issue about this in the add-on's thread. Meanwhile, with several people reporting issues I may have to think about aiming on support for Next Aired 6.x instead of 7.x, at least for now.

(2017-09-10, 15:29)zeevgg Wrote: Hey guy, don't know why but artwork download isn't downloading anything, I have just poster media and info. How can I get an homescreen and stuff?? Second on the content menu I get just one photo and nor the poster of each movie... What am I doing wrong?
I believe there's problems with Artwork Download again, please post an issue in the addon's thread.

(2017-09-10, 17:51)akya Wrote: I tried 6.x again and its working. Is this how it's supposed to look?
Yes, seems right
(2017-09-11, 07:26)Jeroen Wrote: With several people reporting issues I may have to think about aiming on support for Next Aired 6.x instead of 7.x, at least for now.

If you are only using fanart artwork then it should work with either 6.x or 7.x as code from the skinning end is pretty much the same. Only thing with 6.x is that its settings has options to select the different artwork types which requires skin support to work. It isn't much of a problem though -- not supporting those options doesn't break anything, it just makes the option do nothing. But I can't imagine you want to support posters/banners for next aired anyway as they don't really work so great with the horizontal approach.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-09-11, 09:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 07:26)Jeroen Wrote: With several people reporting issues I may have to think about aiming on support for Next Aired 6.x instead of 7.x, at least for now.

If you are only using fanart artwork then it should work with either 6.x or 7.x as code from the skinning end is pretty much the same. Only thing with 6.x is that its settings has options to select the different artwork types which requires skin support to work. It isn't much of a problem though -- not supporting those options doesn't break anything, it just makes the option do nothing. But I can't imagine you want to support posters/banners for next aired anyway as they don't really work so great with the horizontal approach.

Good riddance regarding the selection of different views / artwork types, that should be set in the skin and not in an add-on anyway afaic.

Cheers Smile
@Jeroen thanks for adding the option for a Favourites widget, just to let you know when I add the favourites widget from the first list the video addons are listed but you can't open them. With the work around from your previous post I can open them, not a problem for me but just to make you aware.
(2017-09-11, 19:31)UsefulG Wrote: @Jeroen thanks for adding the option for a Favourites widget, just to let you know when I add the favourites widget from the first list the video addons are listed but you can't open them. With the work around from your previous post I can open them, not a problem for me but just to make you aware.

Hm, that's weird as they should basically do the same thing. I'll take a look what is making the difference. Cheers!
@Jeroen I can give more detail if you need it to diagnose the difference.

On a separate note I'm seeing something odd with PVRGuide and PVRChannels, the [media:description] variable which should should ListItem.Plot is just showing the Title of the programme. If I amend the viewguide.xml directly and put ListItem.Plot the plot appears so it looks like something with the variable, is anyone else seeing this? If it is already being looked at then I'll wait but if not I can do some investigation and try to establish which line is causing the issue.

Edit: Doublechecking variable and xml names.
(2017-09-07, 17:56)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 21:17)Jeroen Wrote: [quote='Luke Cage' pid='2643396' dateline='1504713152']
@Jeroen
You're going to need something to move focus to in the custom window. So I would put an invisible button in the custom dialog and set an onload in the custom window to focus on that button (use allowhiddenfocus="true"). That should prevent the focus staying on the button in the video info screen. You could also try using ActivateWindowAndFocus on the button in dialogvideoinfo.xml but I believe that function doesn't work in custom windows. Not completely sure about that though.
Thanks Jeroen. I'm giving it a shot later tonight.
I looked into this just now (yes a bit later than expected).
I wasted your time and my time.
The problem was that I still had a <visibile> tag right after my <window type="dialog" id="1196"> with videowindow control. A leftover from a tryout with popping the trailer dialog automatically (combined with <onload>PlayMedia) when the movie information screen is displayed.
So Kodi ignored my <onclick>ActivateWindow(1196)</onclick> on the new button and auto popped and auto closed my new trailer dialog. But in doing so it leaves control with the movie information window below it. The skin debugger showed this nicely.
Once I removed the <visible> tag from the dialog window the movie information buttons and keys were disabled. And control moved to my trailer dialog.
I modified the list view to my taste.. fanart beside the poster Smile The original work by jeoren is always best, but how is this one?

@VikkiXavier: Looks great. Would love to see this in GRID. But... maybe as an extra option.
I`m still dealing with the same problem regarding the artist slideshow on my home screen. I added a log so hopefully this with help you to see where the problem is.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/25526873/

Like I stated before, in the music OSD the slideshow is working just on the home screen it will only show me the album cover. I did try several things already in the hope this will fix the problem ( installed Grid on a different pc, downgraded it from Kodi 17.4 to 17.3 etc...) nothing worked. On a side note...in other skins  (Belo 6, Horizon, etc.) everything is functioning the way it should. The strange thing is that the first Grid versions worked flawless. I do appreciate any solution you might me able to provide me with.
(2017-09-12, 22:22)Luke Cage Wrote: I looked into this just now (yes a bit later than expected).
I wasted your time and my time.
The problem was that I still had a <visibile> tag right after my <window type="dialog" id="1196"> with videowindow control. A leftover from a tryout with popping the trailer dialog automatically (combined with <onload>PlayMedia) when the movie information screen is displayed.
So Kodi ignored my <onclick>ActivateWindow(1196)</onclick> on the new button and auto popped and auto closed my new trailer dialog. But in doing so it leaves control with the movie information window below it. The skin debugger showed this nicely.
Once I removed the <visible> tag from the dialog window the movie information buttons and keys were disabled. And control moved to my trailer dialog.
If you found out the cause and managed to get it to work no time was wasted Smile

(2017-09-13, 13:35)Meschugge Wrote: I`m still dealing with the same problem regarding the artist slideshow on my home screen. I added a log so hopefully this with help you to see where the problem is.
Does it not show any type of artwork? Or just artwork sourced from Artist Slideshow? Can you try disabling Artist Slideshow and check with music you are sure you have artwork for in your library?

I have no idea what is causing this for you. I just checked all the related options again and I just cannot reproduce this Huh
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10