Web browser on Kodi
WEB BROWSER - I'm trying to get to the internet on my Kodi box so I can download the latest version of Kodi but when I open the web browser there is a survey ad stuck on the screen. I cannot get to the url box to delete it. How do I get there with a Rii i8+ Mini Wireless 2.4G Back Light Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse?
what is the address of the download site you are trying to access?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I want to go to kodi.tv/download but the Rii i8+ Mini Wireless 2.4G Back Light Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse that I have will not let me get to the url box
I'm curious... Which web browser are you trying to use in Kodi?
actually its the web browser on the main screen of kodi. The blue world logo
Ok, now I am a bit lost. It is best if you take a screenshot, or use a phone camera, and upload the image to here... https://imgbb.com/ then come back and paste the link here.

A photo of the blue world logo, and a photo of the browser with the advertisement.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Kodi doesn't have an built in browser.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I created an account and I think I uploaded 2 photos
the browser is on the main screen of the G Box Q
My apologies, I should have been more clear.

Once you uploaded the pictures you would have been give links that looks like this... https://ibb.co/h2P5v5

Can you copy those two links and place them into a post here. We have no access to your account.
My Signature
It's probably the web browser of the Android system that also runs Kodi.
Yes, in which case it is not a kodi issue.

Probably better to download the APK to your computer and then transfer it to the Android box using andsmb, or even a USB flash drive.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web browser on Kodi0