v17 NBC Sports Live Extra Timeout
When I select a channel from live & upcoming it plays fine for about 10 min then goes back to the menu. Any channel or event. I'm using the most current version. Firestick, Kodi 17.3 - all other kodi video add on's work fine. I appreciate any help or suggestions.
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-14, 03:07)eaglefan Wrote: When I select a channel from live & upcoming it plays fine for about 10 min then goes back to the menu. Any channel or event. I'm using the most current version. Firestick, Kodi 17.3 - all other kodi video add on's work fine. I appreciate any help or suggestions.
I'm having the same problem, with all channels as well. Also on FireTV Stick 2, Kodi 17.3. Any channel I try to watch times out at 2:00. Nothing will play longer than that. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, updating, re-authorizing etc., nothing seems to help. Not at home right now but will try to post a log when I can. Thanks...
Looking at the log myself it appears that it is some type of authorization issue. I have proper credentials from cable provider - but I'm guessing it is geo locked for different regions. If I go right back in it plays for another few minutes before exiting. Is that your experience as well goofer69?
Quote:Looking at the log myself
Rolleyes
Same problem here.

Golf channel and Olympic channel seem to be OK, all the regional sports channels drop out.
(2017-07-30, 20:39)eaglefan Wrote: Looking at the log myself it appears that it is some type of authorization issue. I have proper credentials from cable provider - but I'm guessing it is geo locked for different regions. If I go right back in it plays for another few minutes before exiting. Is that your experience as well goofer69?
Yep, same experience. None of the regional channels play for more than 2 minutes before kicking back to the menu. As I mentioned above I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reauthorizing etc. Nothing seems to work...

(2017-07-30, 23:21)rocko Wrote: Same problem here. Golf channel and Olympic channel seem to be OK, all the regional sports channels drop out.
Same here as well. Very frustrating...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra Timeout0