ListItem.ChannelGroup not working
I was wondering where ListItem.ChannelGroup is supposed to work?

I would like to use this label in MyPVRChannels.xml and MyPVRGuide.xml, but it doesn't return anything.
Afaik it has always been broken:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1997520

You can use a label with id="29" to get the channel group outside of the list/epg control
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Great, thanks Smile I removed the infolabel from the wiki. (It's id="28" btw)
(2017-07-20, 07:57)Jeroen Wrote: Great, thanks Smile I removed the infolabel from the wiki. (It's id="28" btw)

No 28 is the button to change the grouplist. id=29 is a label control showing the groupname for both PVRChannels and PVRGuide. The advantage of 29 is that it doesn't prefix the "Group: " part, it just has the groupname.
(2017-07-20, 09:57)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 07:57)Jeroen Wrote: Great, thanks Smile I removed the infolabel from the wiki. (It's id="28" btw)

No 28 is the button to change the grouplist. id=29 is a label control showing the groupname for both PVRChannels and PVRGuide. The advantage of 29 is that it doesn't prefix the "Group: " part, it just has the groupname.

Hmm, yeah. The trouble here though is I am using Control.GetLabel to get the currently selected group and use that on a control that is visible in several PVR windows. When in Channels, ID=29 works fine but when in the Guide it doesn't return the current group but "timeline" for some reason. In the Guide ID=28 works, but indeed with "Group:" as a prefix (which I do not want). I guess I'm going to have to use some variables to get this to do what I want.
Cheers
(2017-07-19, 12:33)Jeroen Wrote: I was wondering where ListItem.ChannelGroup is supposed to work?

I would like to use this label in MyPVRChannels.xml and MyPVRGuide.xml, but it doesn't return anything.

I had a quick look at the respective source code: it seems, listitem.channelgroup is documented, but not implemented at all, it's not buggy, it is missing completely. I will put fixing this on my my to-do list.
(2017-07-22, 13:55)ksooo Wrote:
(2017-07-19, 12:33)Jeroen Wrote: I was wondering where ListItem.ChannelGroup is supposed to work?
I had a quick look at the respective source code: it seems, listitem.channelgroup is documented, but not implemented at all, it's not buggy, it is missing completely. I will put fixing this on my my to-do list.

I'm not even sure if ListItem.ChannelGroup makes much sense as channels can be members of multiple different groups.
I think it would make more sense as Container.ChannelGroup
(2017-07-22, 15:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 13:55)ksooo Wrote:

I'm not even sure if ListItem.ChannelGroup makes much sense as channels can be members of multiple different groups.
I think it would make more sense as Container.ChannelGroup

Thanks. Very valid point.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.ChannelGroup not working0