Kodi 17.3 did TERRIBLE job of playing videos! Had to downgrade back to 16.1
I have a Nexbox A95x. 2gb ram, 8gb rom. I use it to stream movies from my computer to my tv. 16.1 worked FLAWLESSLY with playing 4k movie trailers, which is my new love.. Right after I upgraded 16.1 to 17.3 krypton, my videos started jittering, freezing.....the playback was just awful. I downgraded back to 16.1 and the problem was solved. I main reason I use the box is for video playback, so that is by far the most important thing to me. Also, before downgrading, I tried ALL the tips and tricks people were saying to do in order to make the videos start playing correctly. NONE of them worked. The only thing that worked is downgrading. Can someone tell me the latest version of kodi that didn't have problems with playback. I hear there's versions 17.0 and 17.1, but I don't want to install them if I'm going to be having the same problems with video......
Theres also v17.2 and v17.3

On a more serious note, there is nothing to go on in your post to examine what is going on. You would need to reproduce the issue and extract the debug log (wiki).

I use krypton on several platforms with perfect playback (well, in all honesty livetv has some specific setbacks, i blame changes to player)
***** START HERE - Kodi Krypton problems - and common Android FAQ's with Help *****

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.3 did TERRIBLE job of playing videos! Had to downgrade back to 16.10