v17 Video doesn't play with audio passthrough
I am running Kodi 17 on a LeEco Series 4 TV running Android 6.0. I am sending audio through SPDIF to a VIZIO S5451w-C2. When I try to send the audio through HDMI ARC, the audio continuously cuts out when playing 5.1 sources from Netflix or HBO. So I am only using SPDIF because 5.1 audio works fine with it on Netflix and HBO. However, I can't get 5.1 audio to work with Kodi. I know Kodi says that 5.1 only works over SPDIF with audio passthrough, but when I enable passthrough, the videos won't play. The time counter will move, but there is no sound and the video freezes. If I skip forward, the video freezes at the frame, and there is no audio. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Maybe something helpful here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289735
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video doesn't play with audio passthrough0