Movie Collections No Info
Hello everybody,

I'm having an issue with kodi 17.3 on windows 10 PC. I have my movies in collections if they have more than one movie. If I press the letter i to get info like the cast of the movie while the movie is not in a collection set Kodi shows me all the info. However, when I try this on a movie that is in a collection Kodi won't show me the info. How can I get this feature back?
Oh and I'm using titan as my skin.
I don't seem to have that problem. It might be something specific to the skin

When you call up the Movie Information, are you in the Sets list, or are you in the Movie Library?

In Settings>Media Settings>Videos, do you have Show movie sets Enabled or Disabled?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
Phill was create white list for media type in dialog video info...sets are out ?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/fb87...6216b8679c

Her is post about sets info
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304034
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks @Angelinas for pointing that out.

Is that skin specific as I don't seem to have that issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Isue doesent excist.

Dialog video info open only content from that list.
Sets had "information" button in context menu for library and for widget, and user was open regular dialog,not some custom dialog(skin releated).
Whit that changes Phil block opening dialog for Sets-
simple to bring back is change-add in xbmc/listproviders/DirectoryProvider.cpp
Code:
mediaType == MediaTypeSets ||
But Mine post is without answer Smile
(2017-08-06, 09:54)Karellen Wrote: I don't seem to have that problem. It might be something specific to the skin

When you call up the Movie Information, are you in the Sets list, or are you in the Movie Library?

In Settings>Media Settings>Videos, do you have Show movie sets Enabled or Disabled?

Yes it's enabled. I used to be able to just press i and all the info would show now it doesn't do anything. I'm in my movie library. The collections are automatically created so when I go to the collection I press enter and then go to the individual movies. I press the letter i but nothing happens. If I do this to a movie in my library not in a collection it works.
So it might be a problem with titan skin?
(2017-08-06, 10:20)Angelinas Wrote: Isue doesent excist.

Dialog video info open only content from that list.
Sets had "information" button in context menu for library and for widget, and user was open regular dialog,not some custom dialog(skin releated).
Whit that changes Phil block opening dialog for Sets-
simple to bring back is change-add in xbmc/listproviders/DirectoryProvider.cpp
Code:
mediaType == MediaTypeSets ||
But Mine post is without answer Smile

Yeah I don't see info on the set. I open the set to the individual movies but still no info.
Any help will be appreciated.
Some mod version have custom dialog window for showing this info and art for set.
I know only for Guilouz estuary V2 mod and mine mq6 have this widow.
Dialog desent have support for kodi button(download thumb and fanart,missing cast for set)but new script helper,extendedinfo and artworkdownloader with his custom button make to have look and function like dialogvideo info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Collections No Info0