unstable ustvnow streaming
I have installed ustvnow on kodi and I have a paid membership so I can access more channels and in HD mode. I also have ustvnow access on my tv directly with fire tv stick and the amazon downloader web browser. Both use the same internet connection. But the picture on the tv using the fire tv stick browser (downloader) has a much better and stable picture than what I see using Kodi.

The symptom in kodi is that the clarity goes in and out every 4-5 seconds, good picture for 4 seconds, fuzzy picture for 1 second.
Hello dbman,

There is a dedicated USTVNow thread here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135

Can you post a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to play the movie. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unstable ustvnow streaming0