v17 hdhr plugin vs hdhr add-on
i just installed kodi on my rpi2 (osmc flavor) and set up the zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr-linux-armhf-krypton-1.2.2.6423 pvr client, as well as the hdhr video add-on (to watch livetv, haven't yet decided on s/d's record service or eyetv, still have to get a nas)

while zuki works well with kodi (mute,ch+/-,etc) the hdhr add-on is easier to use, but it doesn't have the same functionality as s/d's hdhr app on osx (the discover search display, easy cc toggle)

is there a kodi hdhr interface as good as the s/d osx app, orwill there be a native s/d hdhr app for linux?
The Kodi addon by SD was originally done as part of a "stretch goal" from their DVR Kickstarter, IIRC. However, since their Windows app is the only one that can view DRM content, and their DVR can't record DRM content, I imagine they've got more pressing projects. Also, considering that their DVR software is nearly 2 years behind schedule, and their Android app has actually lost functionality, you may want to consider another source for your TV viewing software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hdhr plugin vs hdhr add-on0