Trouble Connecting to Xfinity Wifi
Hi all,

I am having trouble connecting to my xfinity wifi account, i have tried several things but none have worked. Sometimes when i connect to it, it says "ready" but it is not connected to internet. Recently it says "online" but it still seems like it is not connected to the internet.

I know for xfinity wifi you have to go to a web browser and log in.

I've tried the following

* installed raspbian and connected to xfinity wifi and was connected to internet then installed kodi , it says "online " but still not connected

* When i connect to my Iphone hotspot and install the web browser addon then reconnect to xfinity to log in it doesn't work.

if anyone can proved any help that would be great! Ive spent a lot of time on this and i dont want to give up just yet!
Can you provide details of your hardware set-up and your Kodi version installed please?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
sure!

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 (wifi and bluetooth, etc..)
Kodi version: kodi 17 (latest version i believe)
Thread moved to the Pi section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i think i figured it out!

Just install Kodi through rasbian, this worked for me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble Connecting to Xfinity Wifi0