Best sports add on
Sad 
I just got my fire stick kodi and football season almost here so I’m look for the best nfl add on kodi has to offer. Any suggestions?
See free content (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
https://kodi.tv/addon/scripts-video-add-...-game-pass
Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal
Thread moved to video addons
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-19, 14:24)Instinctpoo Wrote: Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal

What's with the piracy rant?
As Chief Kahuna Nate pointed out, there is a 100% legal addon supported here to watch NFL.
There is also NBC Sports Live Extra addon that is supported here.

The 99% of the addons that you refer to are not welcome
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2017-08-20, 02:09)gujal Wrote:
(2017-08-19, 14:24)Instinctpoo Wrote: Most sports addons are illegal.....aren't they ? well being honest 99% of addons have to be illegal

What's with the piracy rant?
As Chief Kahuna Nate pointed out, there is a 100% legal addon supported here to watch NFL.
There is also NBC Sports Live Extra addon that is supported here.

The 99% of the addons that you refer to are not welcome

your wrong, NFL and NBCSN do not have official add ons for kodi!! Therefore their websites are scraped to see where they pull the streams from, so think again when you talk about these add ons being legal!!!
(2017-08-21, 19:19)markeymark Wrote: your wrong, NFL and NBCSN do not have official add ons for kodi!! Therefore their websites are scraped to see where they pull the streams from, so think again when you talk about these add ons being legal!!!
I don't think that's strictly true, you still need to have a paid login to access the content, nobody is evading the login process. I doubt this is classed as illegal, you are merely providing an alternative front-end. YouTube doesn't have an official addon for Kodi, neither does the BBC iPlayer, are you stating these are also not legal?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best sports add on0