• 23(current)
Release Embuary Skin
@sualfred many thanks for fixing that. 

Is there a guide anywhere showing you how to set up the Movie and TV hub sections? want to link my library and also link to things like 250 top movies, Next up etc (not sure where that will pull from?) Cheers in advance
@Krismyklebust 
Great.
And yep, that's a wanted behaviour. Otherwise I have to deal with focus issues. The library windows acting sometimes really strange with multiple lists.

@TheEgo 
They are enabled by default with a local library.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
First of all, I want to point out that the stuff below is me nitpicking. A lot. I hope you don't mind.  Blush
Maybe there's a few things you can consider tweaking or changing - other issues you might not even be able to address.
You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this skin. It's crazy good, even if it's only WIP.
So thank you for putting in the time and effort to make this skin what it is.
It's greatly appreciated.

1. I found some odd behaviour with genres.
Say I'm in the TV Show library/Movies Library and press "Genres" through the top menu to browse into one of the categories (i.e. "Adventure").
I look at movies there and decide to go back to browse into a different genre, so I press "backspace".
Instead of taking me back to the previous screen it takes me to the TV Show/Movies node/hub. A bit confusing to say the least.

2. I've made my own custom shortcut in the movies and TV shows node/hub to take me to "Genres".
When clicking this button I get green thumbs/icons instead of the fancy thumbs I get when using your "built in" shortcut.
I am fairly certain I managed to make this work a few months back by pointing the shortcut to "Genres" through "Skin Helper Service Widgets" or some such,
but that's not working anymore. Any idea what I can do to make this work with my own custom shortcuts?
PS: I'm not using the built in shortcut (the toggle in the skin settings) because it messes up the order of my buttons. 
Yes, I just might have a slight case of OCD when it comes to such things, but I do like having my buttons in the correct order ;P

3. When browsing into the "next aired" addon and clicking on one of the TV shows I seem to be getting random "Next up" episodes.
Most times they don't even belong to the TV show I'm viewing.

4. Favourites. Top menu. I've mentioned this before. I think the YouTube clip below speaks for itself.

On the first entry I have no control whatsoever. There is no selection rectangle, no movie or TV show highlighted and I can't maneuver at all.
If I hit "backspace" and browse into Favourites again one more time, everything works like it should.
I believe you said earlier that this is not skin related...?

5. In the "next aired" addon, is it possible to make "i" bring up a TV shows information screen?

6. Search. When hitting "i", display the information screen instead of the "overlay" it currently displays?
Also, hitting "enter" should bring you to the movie/TV show/episode in the library instead of autoplaying.
Not sure if this is even possible. I've never seen a skin do what you've done with search.
How you've made it so snappy is beyond me. Great work.
7. Collections. Take a look at the YouTube clip below. Notice the weird blue stuff behind the actors?
Seems to be the blue thumb/placeholder icon that appears before loading the actor thumbnails.
For some reason it's showing behind the photos once they've loaded.

1 -> Content is script provied and it's a custom window. I have no control over it.
2 -> The skin helper genres are broken via direct link. I've reported Marcel the issue weeks ago.
3 -> Script controlled
4 -> I'll check it.
5 -> Script controlled
6 -> Will be changed for Leia. Makes no sense to integrate this option for the old and deprecated Krypton version of GlobalSearch
7 -> Damn. Will try to fix it. It's caused by the recently changed season issue.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
@Krismyklebust

Please give the github version a try. Should fix #4 and #7
hey...fred loving the skin...just one issue from the home page..when you go to next up and click on a show theres no watch button......happens for all tv shows
could you also add the certified fresh rotten tomato logo....if its no bother
A lot of widgets won't work if you have enabled "Show Information" for the default action. Please reset it to Kodi's default action "Play"

Settings -> Media -> Videos -> Default select action -> Play
ok....that works.....thank you
Sorry for being so picky....can you add a feature in tvshows to show the status of each series...for example....it will show if the show has ended, continuing or when the next episode will be aired
Would be, but it's discusting as hell that the info value needs some ms to get updated while walking through the library.
(2018-01-26, 16:10)sualfred Wrote: @Krismyklebust

Please give the github version a try. Should fix #4 and #7

Thanks! I will give it a try either tomorrow or on Sunday when I get home! Smile
Because it's a little bit hidden:
- New view type added -> Banner
- And you are now able to hide the labels below the artworks for the Poster, Wide and Banner view (not for widgets, only in the library). The setting can be accessed in the view options menu in the header bar.

(2018-01-25, 18:41)sualfred Wrote: @Krismyklebust 
Great.
And yep, that's a wanted behaviour. Otherwise I have to deal with focus issues. The library windows acting sometimes really strange with multiple lists.

@TheEgo 
They are enabled by default with a local library.
Cheers again @sualfred I've since got my head around how the skin works and managed to populate my library from my NAS and have all the widgets working. It really is a lovely looking skin and I've used many. Really fast and slick too. 

I've noticed a couple of things that may be bugs or may be intentional, I'll let you decide. 

So when loading sources via an addon for a movie, it loads and then lists the sources in a box for you to choose from, yet when doing the same for tv shows it doesn't, instead it just lists the name and episode of the show repeatedly and not the links, is this intentional? (Not a massive problem, just curious why it's different from movies to tv shows) 

Secondly when pressing the info button on tv shows it shows you the cast, but not in movies? any idea why this may be? 

Really really love this skin and the support you provide, so thank you!!
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20