• 31(current)
Release Embuary Skin
(2018-02-19, 09:00)sualfred Wrote: Not implemented.
 Ok.
Can we expect this feature in the future? Smile
Yes, if GlobalSearch handles it correctly and I move forward to Leia. But I haven't looked into it yet.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
hi there,

Thanks a lot for this skin, it looks great.

I know you are with extra workload (read about it) but i would like to ask for help with some settings and for features to add

I use emby addon to sync with the skin, i just don´t use embycon because on the top shows Embycon - "mediafoldersource" instead of only "mediasourcefolder" just like you use with emby addon with native paths, i dislike showing up like that, don´t know if that can be fixed on settings.

First, my emby source folders don´t appear with images, they appear in blue... with embycon they showup nice.

Next i don´t see the movie sets (conjuntos) of my media source folders of emby, just on all movies, because i have my folders organized by, movies, animation movies, documentaries, short movies, series, animation series... i just like it nice and categorized, it gives me shivers seeing documentaries alongside movies, maybe iam just to picky i don´t know.

When i press collection/colecção (i think) it shows me a bunch of playlists of my mediasource folder content, such as directors, studios, year, countries, actors... and i don´t seem to find a way to put them showing like a shortcut, near to allmovies or genders of the mediasource folder, just to show the directors of movies of that folder, i would like to have the option to put it up as a shortcut, with directors, year, countries, studios, that info that kodi and emby collect and show, it is a nice way to search and to organize your content and i am not being able to set it up.

It seems also when i select to appear widget of genders of my media source folders (the lines) like next up they don´t show up, i think this is me being dumb and don´t understanding the settings.

I also can´t seem to manage to make the series show up like in your videos, mine show up with a thumb of all seasons with green poster and that is ugly, on your videos they just show up classy with seasons.

i leave some pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/Bsjou

if you need a log just say so.

thanks in advance and for this great work
Sounds like Emby for Kodi issues. We will take a look into it.

( @angelblue05 )
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2018-02-26, 07:24)sualfred Wrote: Please perform a menu reset in the settings. I changed the handling of the Emby thumb images.

I'm sorry for the older people in the house, but no Wink I already incresed it in the past.
 Perfect thanks
im on emycon now
way better Smile

Will it be possible to match the context menu from embycon and widget embycon find in the menu see image below
What i would like to have is trailer Smile
mark as watched will be breat too

EmbyCon VS Embuary
Even if it seems like EmbyCon would be part of the library in this skin, it is still just a video content addon Smile Head over to the Emby board und post your feature requests to null_pointer. He has to fill the context menu.
ill let him know Smile
Great skin, I love it.
Just the small font size is kind of tricky to read.

Another thing: the clear art of the current show or movie that is shown on playback osd on the top left corner is quite small. Wouldn't it be a little prettier if it was little bigger?

Thanks a lot for the work you put into this !
Smile
@sualfred 

I tried to understand better your skin architecture at a user level

it seems the customization options could be improved, i think the purpose of alpha releases is for users to provide feedback.

Overall your skin is great.

I changed to embycon again... the pictures of emby source folders appear on embycon-position 1, etc. (problem 1 solved), despite of still showing on top embycon-"sourcefolder", went to embycon settings and changed the device name... and it still shows... i think theres no need to show up like that if at the skin settings you choose between colection or embycon or both.

Problem 2, i managed to populate the shortcuts with directors, years and so on... by going to video library, movies or series folder and showing the collection options, problem 2 almost solved.

The thing is that the movies and series hub and widgets option setup on the settings only appear and are implemented for the allmovies folder or allseries folder, if you have those settings changed they are not all implemented regarding the emby source folders, it seems that only some settings of the hubs are implemented on those particular folders which nevertheless are movies and series.

This is a very important feature for my point of view, because your skin would allow the most easy way to customize and categorize your collection automatically if the settings were ported to all movies and series source folders and not only for all movies and all series. 

Other skins address and allow the customization at this level of ordering with smart playlists options.

Problem 3 couldn't get rid of the (...) move back green poster... maybe someone could explain this.

I think my feedback is very positive and you should consider this issues on further development alongside other issues addressed on this thread.

cheers
Scrollbars seem to be back. Did you remove the option to hide them? Can't seem to find the toggle in the skin settings.

EDIT: I can't find the toggle, but the scrollbar is only visible in the library ("all moves / all TV shows"), and I have to admit I'm not sure if the scrollbar used to visible there or not...
(2018-03-01, 05:24)Norin_Radd Wrote: @sualfred 

I tried to understand better your skin architecture at a user level

it seems the customization options could be improved, i think the purpose of alpha releases is for users to provide feedback.

Overall your skin is great.

I changed to embycon again... the pictures of emby source folders appear on embycon-position 1, etc. (problem 1 solved), despite of still showing on top embycon-"sourcefolder", went to embycon settings and changed the device name... and it still shows... i think theres no need to show up like that if at the skin settings you choose between colection or embycon or both.

Problem 2, i managed to populate the shortcuts with directors, years and so on... by going to video library, movies or series folder and showing the collection options, problem 2 almost solved.

The thing is that the movies and series hub and widgets option setup on the settings only appear and are implemented for the allmovies folder or allseries folder, if you have those settings changed they are not all implemented regarding the emby source folders, it seems that only some settings of the hubs are implemented on those particular folders which nevertheless are movies and series.

This is a very important feature for my point of view, because your skin would allow the most easy way to customize and categorize your collection automatically if the settings were ported to all movies and series source folders and not only for all movies and all series. 

Other skins address and allow the customization at this level of ordering with smart playlists options.

Problem 3 couldn't get rid of the (...) move back green poster... maybe someone could explain this.

I think my feedback is very positive and you should consider this issues on further development alongside other issues addressed on this thread.

cheers
 1 + 2-> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you please give me a better example and add some screenshots?

3 -> There is a setting in Kodi to disable the parent folder. Settings -> media -> videos
(2018-03-01, 21:21)Krismyklebust Wrote: Scrollbars seem to be back. Did you remove the option to hide them? Can't seem to find the toggle in the skin settings.

EDIT: I can't find the toggle, but the scrollbar is only visible in the library ("all moves / all TV shows"), and I have to admit I'm not sure if the scrollbar used to visible there or not...
 I've changed the implementation. Too much users asked for a selectable scrollbar, so it is always available in some views.
(2018-03-03, 08:12)sualfred Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 05:24)Norin_Radd Wrote: edited: too much text deleted that
 1 + 2-> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you please give me a better example and add some screenshots?

3 -> There is a setting in Kodi to disable the parent folder. Settings -> media -> videos  

Thanks never knew about that option about parent folder thanks.

i leave some screenshots where i try to explain with some text on it

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I once posted a request feature for kodi for more smart playlist options but i don´t think they looked at it much or i didn´t explain my self right... the options to organize your movies, series and music is already available on the dbs for those media, we should use that already existing info to organize media. (for example screenwriters or producers for music, it´s picky but some people mind that).
EmbyCon != local database. The EmbyCon hub only contains information and links for this single EmbyCon node. It makes no sense to have a link to Years for example if they will populate the years of the local DB.
As i have written nor embycon nor embyaddon output the xml files of the playlists like local library does... even if i create the playlists regarding the emby media source folders or playlists with directors, years, countries, from those specific folders, your skin architecture will not be able to provide that kind of customization, because i have already tried with smartplaylists, i just set it up for you to visualize it.

I don´t know how i can explain this better, i tried to explain how i would like my setup to showup, but you just visualized that incongruence because want i want both addons do not provide nor your skin at this point, and didn´t visualize what i want it to look like and what i already can do with eminence or artic zephyr skin, i really like to organize my stuff and to show up almost like a librarian catalogue with the info of the metadata databases.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20